NT fashion experts...what would you wear with these

Pradas are dope...im thinkin some darker or black 7 for all mankind denim or maybe lighter with black V neck sweater.
But i would most-likely keep them as a dress shoe and therefor where them with appropriate slacks. either or no hats maybe
a PRADA beanie or something of that nature.

One of the most sexy shoes ever made.

I don't care what brand did these -- that's a great looking shoe.

Whenever I wear mine....def. a darker jean with a subtle dark based button-up. Not really suitable for hoodies...and keep it low-key on the shirt...never wantto look like you're just entirely going for the kill.
laugh.gif

i think those pradas are ok, always liked them.
but if I was going to spend that kind of $$, id rather people NOT be on them, and its too late for that.

but if I was going to spend that kind of $$, id rather people NOT be on them, and its too late for that.
Same way i feel.

But really, how hard is it to dress yourself?

It's a pair of all black shoes, granted they are Prada, they're still black shoes.

i dont understand how someone can like a pair of kicks and then ask somebody else what they should wear with it.

why would you buy them if cant figure out something to rock with it?????

Pradas =
sick.gif

High top pradas =
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dudes just coppin cuase of the name

I'll tell you like this. The first time I saw American cups was when I went on a college tour and we were in either South or North Carolina. I didnt know what they were but I saw 3 different students wear them and was on straight
eek.gif
status. I initially thought they were fake XI i.e but later found out they were american cups. So there goes that theory, least for me.

i always found those oogly....they look like those joints ppl wear to swim in the lake cause theres so many rocks lol

Don't dress these up too much or too little. If you wear pants with a shirt and tie it will look bad. If you wear regular jeans and a tee it will look evenworse. These are a casual but clean shoe, so your fit should be casual but clean. I usually rock some dark denim, a polo, black button up or a sweater and anice jacket to complete the look. Black peacoat rocks well with them.
Black Polo with Red logo, dark jeans, not black

Yeah something like that and you straight.

Back
Top Bottom