NT fashion experts...what would you wear with these

i know theres some good dressers on NT...(pause)

not my pic i got these off the high end designer shoes post in the showcase....but i just ordered some from neiman marcus last night...(props to dude who provided the code) :pimp:
pimp.gif
6bcv90g.jpg

im usually not a fan of all black shoes..mostly because i cant seem to ever put anything together that looks nice with black shoes...but they were a steal at the price i got them for...

im thinking some khaki's would look nice....but i dont even have "casual" khakis...what color jeans would compliment these nicely? and a black polo would be :pimp:
pimp.gif
but what other shirt colors work well with black?

stupid post i know but i just want some insight from NT

Most definatly would. You can't go wrong with PRADA..

(edit)

sorry! The best thing would be some darker denim, black leather belt.

You could pull Khakis off with them as well...imo
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

**Check out my ebay Auctions Ebay: Zeus2321***

Khaki's would not look nice. Black & Brown aren't complimentary colors.

With black shoes, darker jeans looks okay, light jeans looks strange IMO.
For shirts, Darker & Deeper colors would match well.

Basically, go for a medium-darker color scheme throught the wardrome.

Quote:
Most definatly would. You can't go wrong with PRADA
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

i think those are so fugly, if they were another brand you wouldnt think they were hot
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

It's a nice clean slick all black dress shoe.....Gray dress pants.....black button up dress shirt....colored tie....go
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

A nice black or brown slack or sum dark denim jeans not baggy but not tight either. A dress sweater, a vest-button up combo, Cardigan maybe. Top it off wit a Dobule breasted peacoat and there u go. HELLO LADIES!

Quote:
Khaki's would not look nice. Black & Brown aren't complimentary colors.

Yes, but dressing with such simple and basic color relationships is simple and pointless...

Quote:
With black shoes, darker jeans looks okay, light jeans looks strange IMO.
For shirts, Darker & Deeper colors would match well.

Basically, go for a medium-darker color scheme throught the wardrome.

Value change is valuable color relationship to be explored i.e. lights and darks the extreme being like tux but clearly less extreme value change relationships work quite well. I understand your idea of analogous value but I think that's again thats a very simple and narrow idea.

Think of it like the khakis are the ground and the black shoes are the figure. i.e. the contrast of value creates a relationship between the colors without clashing to harshly...

I think khaki's, black polo (maybe even with a red logo), and those shoes would be perfectly fine..

It's all color relationships and color theory just applied to clothing. There are any number of relationships that play off each other and subtlety where clear relationships exist but arent like super harsh is a way good way of going about it...

objects_catalog_product_image_large_Reb1RPAtl-MVick7TC.jpg
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

its more of a sneaker/shoe so khakis and shirt and tie would look kinda enh....i dont really give "fashion advice" on NT but once you get it in you'll see what i mean-

:smh:
smh.gif
at me for missing that yesterday...could always use a fresh pair of all blacks

black with subtle red...obviously prada has shirts, beanies, sweaters etc with that scheme...also any black polo with the red horse will do...its black and red :lol:
laugh.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

^ those look nothing like them but im not hating if you like them thats all that matters

those Dills look more like a pair of Ebonics
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

fitting khaki's and a black burberry polo. I have this outfit, and think it looks great.
Also, you could switch the khakis for dark denim.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

Black Polo with Red logo, dark jeans, not black
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

for me..

id wear a straight legged dark washed jeans, a black belt and a slim fitted black long sleeve or a black nice fitted dress shirt

I wouldnt wear those with jeans......yes there a hybrid casual/ dress show...but jeans don't look that good with a black- non athletic shoe. The darker denim could be an option.

I also wouldn't do the all back shirt with all black shoes........if you're gonna wear an all black show...you should have a little color in the shirt...thats my thinking.

but, you can't go too wrong, they are nice shoes
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

What I typically wear with my all black America Cups are dark jeans or cotton pants, usually dark (dark blue w/ subtle stripes, dark grey, or black), butto-ups (usually dark with subtle stripes or solid dark brown, navy blue, black or dakr purple). Top that with a nice V-neck sweater that slightly contrast the shirt (tie optional) or a blazer. I also never wear white socks with it, especially if your going out on a friday night.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

^^^ It had no code, other than the free shipping. It was a one-day private sale which ended last night at midnight.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

Those are hot, cant go wrong with Pradas. I think they wouldnt look good with khakis, caus eof the style, for example black cat 4s are nice with Khakis, but you can rock those with anythin. Although maybe you'd want to skip LRG and no baggy pants.
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

Back
Top Bottom