NT Fathers...... Continue to spit game randomly?? yay or nay

Ever since I heard the good and at the same time tragic news that I was gonna be a father I always wondered

should I stop trying to talk to chicks like I did when I was solo?

I don't feel love for the mother of my seed, but I fear rejection from women simply because I will soon be a father.

Are my dreams of becoming a true player over? I feel so
frown.gif

If your not together with the baby mother, why not?
your love life doesnt have to end just because you have a kid.

I got a lil one...but that didn't stop me from getting a girlfriend. I thought about girls not likin me because Ihad a kid, but I figured that those aren't the types I want anyway. Just do you...females will come. If all you tryna do is be a player, it's NOTHINGto keep a roster of JO's in constant rotation, kid or no kid.

YO! By ratio... most chics will have to mess with a dude who either has a kid or already has a girl.

That's just the numbers... Thus, all these breezies is thirsty. Pull out that wallet size Christmas photo of your little one and watch +*!% melt.

pimp.gif

I ain't even got no kids. I got my nieces pic on the cell; chics be falling over they self. DF!!!

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

No kids FTGDW
Yea, guess you win

I wasn't thinkin of using the jr. as lure but that is def a good idea lol

guess the only thing to do is keep it moving
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

smh.gif
at using your child as an object to pull females.

you're trying to twist the words so it seems like they don't care about their child. i think it's better to show off that you have a kid cause itattracts the females that are into kids and keeps the females that hate kids away. trying to hide it only makes it seem like you are ashamed. just do you andBE TRUE

If I wasn't w/ my girls mother I'd be gettin buckets left and right. Women love kids, especially when they aint they own
laugh.gif

But Ant u a fool my dude, but if it aint broke don't fix it.

smh.gif

I feel you on that one.

I am guilt however of using my cousin's kids at one point when I was young.

Now that I have a beautiful son and MARRIED, wife would KILL me.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

smh.gif

I feel you on that one.

I am guilt however of using my cousin's kids at one point when I was young.

Now that I have a beautiful son and MARRIED, wife would KILL me.

no #%%%.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Ever since I heard the good and at the same time tragic news that I was gonna be a father I always wondered

should I stop trying to talk to chicks like I did when I was solo?

I don't feel love for the mother of my seed, but I fear rejection from women simply because I will soon be a father.

Are my dreams of becoming a true player over? I feel so
frown.gif
I have a 4 year old Son mah dude. Im pullen tough bruh and Letting it Proudly be known I am a single father who does 100% for my son. Take a Lookat that dancen thread where i posted pics. Trust youll be good. Just be good by the little one and things will naturally fall in place.

And Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom