NT Fathers...... Continue to spit game randomly?? yay or nay

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Last thing on your mind should be other females, that is just my opinion.

WORD!

True but thats a big part of life too, other than being a good parent.

Thats like my #3 priority
grin.gif

can't forget about the females, not possible

You will be good, thats my son in the avy when we do our just father and son outings we get mad attention from females.

Go with the flow baby before nina lol . Congrats

I mean most females know are very willing to date single fathers and adore them. So I say your in the clear.

[Off subject and just for caution sake]
I always caution any that I meet to be careful about the amount of women you bring around your children.
Just as a a mother who has too many different men around their children the same negative results could come from fathers who have too many women going in andout their lives.
You don't want to be the dad whose son grew up seeing daddy be a "pimp" mirror his actions and have to tell every woman he brings home that"he aint !@*$".
It breaks my grandfathers heart every time and ever since he told me that I try to make known as much as possible to the single fathers and mothers I comeacross.
[/Off subject and just for caution sake]

unless you wanna be like my mans with 3 babies with 3 different baby mommas, you better have learned your lesson and strap up the next time.

my daughter comes before any other chick..but no i havent stopped spittin game and the only way i will is if it affects my child n i dont see thathappenin
pimp.gif

Having a kid actually gives you more game, unless you paying child support, or the baby moms got you by the balls..

Make sure your child is your first priority, not a chick.

In the ling run...
Time spent with your child > Time spent with a chick

i mainly just try to spit game to see if i still got "IT"
grin.gif
soi guess in away im insecure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Ever since I heard the good and at the same time tragic news that I was gonna be a father I always wondered

should I stop trying to talk to chicks like I did when I was solo?

I don't feel love for the mother of my seed, but I fear rejection from women simply because I will soon be a father.

Are my dreams of becoming a true player over? I feel so
frown.gif
Then you shouldn't have had sex with her. I feel bad for your future child. You're what's wrong with this country.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Make sure your child is your first priority, not a chick.

In the ling run...
Time spent with your child > Time spent with a chick

QFT

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Having a kid actually gives you more game, unless you paying child support, or the baby moms got you by the balls..
not even if u pay u have 0 to worry about...my daughters moms cant stop anything now....plus she cant say im not finacially responsible for mygirl...all i gotta do is spend time with her which i do..
smokin.gif
now im in "the drivers seat"

Back
Top Bottom