NT Fathers of Baby Girls vol. Christmas Help

Not one to start too many threads but I have noticed there are quite a few NTers with Daughters.

Here is my situation. My Baby girl is a little over a month old now and I have been looking everywhere to find her a dress to wear for Christmas but I'mnot having too much luck. Anyone know where I can find a nice Christmas dress size 0-3 months?? Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Since NT likes Pics heres my Boo Boo!

She's very cute bro but i always found good stuff @ babies r us in that size (0-3 months) my lil girl is 19 months now & she almost in 3T's

Yea like Chicity said, try Babies R Us. But I'd try Burlington first since I know it'd be cheaper than Babies R Us and they have a pretty goodselection as well. If that don't fail I'm sure Walmart has stuff, they always have stuff most stores don't. U got a little cutie on ur hands tobro, congrats and welcome to the world of fatherhood

my sister has found awesome christmas dresses @ burlington coat factory.
their baby section is R I D I C U L O U S.

Thanks for the responses everyone!

Haven't had a chance to look around at any stores yet and I couldn't find much online.

Most likely I will go out this weekend...

I will check out burlington and babies R us...

im not gonna lie my girl does most of the shopping im just the ATM machine
laugh.gif

but i normally pay attention wats going on my kids haha these are some spots i think are kool ...

childrensplace
khols
target..... be haveing nice things
babyRus
nordstrom

thats all i can think of right now ill ask my girl for some more spots

I have to find my little one a "My First Christmas" sleeper its too cold here for her to have on a dress, she'll prolly rock a sweat suit orsomething
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gboy1230

im not gonna lie my girl does most of the shopping im just the ATM machine
laugh.gif

but i normally pay attention wats going on my kids haha these are some spots i think are kool ...

childrensplace
khols
target..... be haveing nice things
babyRus
nordstrom

thats all i can think of right now ill ask my girl for some more spots

I am this also... I know what you mean...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I have to find my little one a "My First Christmas" sleeper its too cold here for her to have on a dress, she'll prolly rock a sweat suit or something
laugh.gif

I feel you... Its cold in DC too.... But you in the Chi right?? Cold is an understatement when you talking about the windy city!

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]=[/color] http://jamiedubs.com/****flickr/data/web/how%20about%20no%20bear.jpg

=
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She's already a NTer in training!!! They start so youngnow...She's so cute though (No Pedo)...Wish her nothing but good health[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But to your OG question...Try Babies R Us, Burlington, and if price dont matterMacy's[/color]

Originally Posted by MoneyGrowsOnTreez

Polo.com

I looked on there... Honestly I was tempted as @!#$ to but this Velvet dress they have on there but it is $145

IDK if I can fade paying that much for a dress she gonna wear one time... She already have a Burberry dress that she only wore one time that will probably betoo small in another month...

I have to find my little one a "My First Christmas" sleeper its too cold here for her to have on a dress, she'll prolly rock a sweat suit or something
laugh.gif

I feel you... Its cold in DC too.... But you in the Chi right?? Cold is an understatement when you talking about the windy city!

G its a high of 12 today with winds up to 30mph and a wind chill factor of -15 today. I walked to the store across the street from my gig and my eye'steared up... Its officially winter here
smh.gif

Im with everyone else when they say that their girl does most the shopping while us being the atm machine.

But from what i know walmart and target usually have pretty nice things at good prices.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

= http://jamiedubs.com/****flickr/data/web/how%20about%20no%20bear.jpg

=
grin.gif
She's already a NTer in training!!! They start so young now...She's so cute though (No Pedo)...Wish her nothing but good health
pimp.gif

But to your OG question...Try Babies R Us, Burlington, and if price dont matter Macy's

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

G its a high of 12 today with winds up to 30mph and a wind chill factor of -15 today. I walked to the store across the street from my gig and my eye's teared up... Its officially winter here
smh.gif

You are better than me... I couldn't take it... Too &^$%&^$* cold... Its like 40 degrees here and a lil windy and I'm in here complaining!

laugh.gif

G its a high of 12 today with winds up to 30mph and a wind chill factor of -15 today. I walked to the store across the street from my gig and my eye's teared up... Its officially winter here
smh.gif

You are better than me... I couldn't take it... Too &^$%&^$* cold... Its like 40 degrees here and a lil windy and I'm in here complaining!

Its like 50 degrees here in Cali and i refuse to walk in this weather ...

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Its like 50 degrees here in Cali and i refuse to walk in this weather ...

Got Damnit Pansies. You have no idea what real winter is like
smh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^ seriously it was like 40-50 here in cali and i think imma freeze to death haha had ice all over the window the other day thought i was gonna be late towork
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom