NT: Female Guidance aka Another Girl Thread

Alright, so here's the situation:
-Two girls who are my friends and they are good friends with each other (roommates in fact)

-I dated one of them, didn't work out, and I have strong feelings for the other one

-I want said girl but don't want to destroy the friendships

How do I go about this?

Bonus, me and said female might be studying abroad in the same place next year 
devil.gif

You don't want to destroy their relationship?
IMO, *!@* their relationship.
Worry about yours and let them work out theirs.

only way this wont bring about drama is if you keep it on the dl, cause im sure the other girl aint gonna be cool wit that at all. How did your relationship with the other girl end?

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

-Two girls who are my friends and they are good friends with each other (roommates in fact)

-I dated one of them, didn't work out, and I have strong feelings for the other one

How do I go about this?

devil.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So make your move abroad, being that you had relations with her homegirl, don't try to do anything while they're still around each other. In the meantime, look elsewhere.[/color]

Talk to your friend who you want to still be friends with seperately first and tell her the situation. If she is really your friend, she will want to see you happy, unless you just want to get some. Once she knows what's up, she will be on your side and build you up to her roommate/friend when you talk to her. Gotta get her on your side, dont want her talking +!%% about you haha. Go for it, you only live once!

Originally Posted by Sputnik

precisely. men shouldn't get themselves involved in petty female silliness. let the girl worry about how she should talk to her friend to see if "it's cool". you don't owe your ex (or w/e she was) an explanation.

If the girls were friends before you two met, good luck dude. Especially if the breakup was heated.

But I wish you luck.

How do I go about this?

devil.gif
I have NO eye dear.
smh.gif
.. I won't even BS you and talk my way through it like I do have an idea. That's a tough one if these ain't just ya average jump offs... '

don't do it. if girl #2 is stupid enough to mess with you, their friendship is going to be strained for a long time and even permanently, knowing how girls like to act. think about a girl messing with your boy and then trying to get at you right after.. it's a sticky situation. there's more ({}) out there besides her.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

You don't want to destroy their relationship?
IMO, *!@* their relationship.

/thread

p.s. pics of at least one of them? c'mon maaaan

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

How do I go about this?

devil.gif
*insert pic here*
You Fail.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

only way this wont bring about drama is if you keep it on the dl, cause im sure the other girl aint gonna be cool wit that at all. How did your relationship with the other girl end?

better let her kno now, its gonna be hell if the one finds out u been keepin on the lo

Back
Top Bottom