NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is too long?

Actually, I've got another question for the NT ladies...

How do you feel about been sexed while you asleep. Like if your man just spread you apart and started putting in work whileyou were asleep/half asleep, would you be cool with it? Or must you be entirely conscious in order for anything to go down...?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

its a race, she cant be mad if she doesnt come in first place
Usually.

I could go longer but I'm done with that showing out, impressing with my D skills.

Time Is Money

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Actually, I've got another question for the NT ladies...

How do you feel about been sexed while you asleep. Like if your man just spread you apart and started putting in work while you were asleep/half asleep, would you be cool with it? Or must you be entirely conscious in order for anything to go down...?

nerd.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

Keep a 2 or 3 to 1 ratio. Get her off 2 or 3 times and then do you. Besides, if you go for like an hour or more, it loses its flare.
4:1

Me and one of my old girls used to go 2.5 hours raw, we would go until she would tap out. My last girl we go for anywhere from 20-60 minutes, I gotta take mytime cause when it's real good and they get theirs, you can do whatever you want towards the end
devil.gif

i usually wait till she gets hers but it only takes about 5-10 minutes for that to happen so id say around that long ... been with her for 7+ years aint tryinto impress her ... but every now and then i let her know not to forget why she started with me in the first place ...

Back
Top Bottom