NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is too long?

i used to last 2 minutes but now im at around 24(including dome and penetration)

mygrls are all virgins or very tight, also dome with braces > dome without

theres mad variables

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by r0yalty

laugh.gif
at no female stepping foot in this thread yet

roll.gif
roll.gif

3 pages and no chicks? I know they're not at church
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Does size matters? Is their a tooo big?

laugh.gif
, i asked a girl one time what she thought, afterwards, and she said"i now know there is a such thing as too big"

she told her friends i shifted her ovaries and needed to go to the hospital.....

roll.gif

as far was the original topic goes, i've worn my girl out before....and i've worn myself out before...

lol, once it gets into the 45 minute range for 1 session, we both usually collapse all sweaty and *@#$, and theres a mutual understanding that we're bothdone...

as far as multiple sessions go, we stop when it hurts....

pimp.gif
@ her getting hers multiple times before you're done.....

imma pleaser....blame it on the greek in me...

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

i used to last 2 minutes but now im at around 24(including dome and penetration)

theres mad variables
you're pedo response trolling is getting old already.. get a new M.O

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

So many lies for 3 pages....Internet rep is serious business...

roll.gif
roll.gif
I seen some of these dudes in pyp they ain't getting no sex.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

theres mad variables
you're pedo response trolling is getting old already.. get a new M.O

laugh.gif
, co-sign.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Mayn...

I usually have to check my missed calls to see how long I've been in it after I'm done.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smh.

Mayn...

I usually have to check my missed calls to see how long I've been in it after I'm done.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

i usually wait till she gets hers but it only takes about 5-10 minutes for that to happen so id say around that long ... been with her for 7+ years aint tryin to impress her ... but every now and then i let her know not to forget why she started with me in the first place ...

Word ,wife and me been together for 18 years,and after ten minues she is like hurry up. I think she is trying to untrain me for the next chick just incase.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Second round is longer though. Always smash twice. First round's for me, second's for her

Applaud him.

QFT. And I agree with awwsome when he said how are you guys getting tired of having sex with the same female, me and the wife go at it like it's our firsttime all of the time. But I guess time will tell.

You've managed to create a thread for men to brag about their sexual prowess, and not so much of a whisper of ({}) has entered.

Congrats.
466364b840b64ae4586da19a75e066da8aa06763.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

You've managed to create a thread for men to brag about their sexual prowess, and not so much of a whisper of ({}) has entered.

Congrats.
466364b840b64ae4586da19a75e066da8aa06763.gif
Thanks I try I try.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

So many lies for 3 pages....Internet rep is serious business...

roll.gif
roll.gif
I seen some of these dudes in pyp they ain't getting no sex.
laugh.gif
ppl are talking like they have the sexual stamina of agreek god

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Man, from the way yall talk, I need help lol. 5 to 10, and I'm bustin...any tips

Switch positions more and switch your stroke speed.
Also put your hands to good use when you feel like you bout to throw in the towel.
$%!% stimulation + neck sucking should but you a good extra 5 - 10 minutes of regeneration time.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Man, from the way yall talk, I need help lol. 5 to 10, and I'm bustin...any tips

Slow it down. It's that simple. If I don't feel shorty satisfied and I feel that nut coming up I just slow it down, or just pause for a bit and kissher then go back at it. I usually only go one session, but some times you just gotta go the extra mile. I think most girls appreciate it cause that secondround is when they really get into it that's what Ive noticed. But of course you gotta make them sleep on the wet spot

Back
Top Bottom