NT Fitness: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Appreciation

Yes i love it that much. Essential to any fitness/bodybuilding diet...you'd think i'd get tired of it seeing that I eat itdaily but nope

my recent pickup @ .98c/pound - granted they're split breasts but just rip the skin off and you're good..much healthier anyways

Damn bro what a come up
eek.gif

I'm looking to shed some pounds before the summer .. any recipes?

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Damn bro what a come up
eek.gif

Oatmeal for breakfast, chicken breast, rice& broccoli for lunch, salmon or tilapia w/asparagus for dinner

added some cardio also...u should see results

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Damn bro what a come up
eek.gif

Oatmeal for breakfast, chicken breast, rice& broccoli or a tuna sandwich with lite teaspoon of mayo for lunch, salmon or tilapia w/asparagus for dinner

added some cardio also...u should see results
TRUTH. I'm off white rice for now, its just starch and it weighs you down.

I'm on that diet right now plus 3-4 days of 30 minute - 1 hour exercise with basketball/elliptical/stationary bike, lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks

chicken is the best way to go for a healthy lean diet, whether u wanna cut or bulk.

i eat chicken 3x a day + salmon. i feel like u should eat a little more though bro.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

chicken is the best way to go for a healthy lean diet, whether u wanna cut or bulk.

i eat chicken 3x a day + salmon. i feel like u should eat a little more though bro.
who me??....i eat bout 6 - 7 meals a day...i just listed the big meals i eat

Excess Protein (over 20%) = Inflammation

You're setting yourself up for bad news later on in life all because of aesthetics.

Originally Posted by TheTim11

who me??....i eat bout 6 - 7 meals a day...i just listed the big meals i eat
oh aiite, my fault. that's great then. most ppl should follow that. i just feel it's bad for ppl who want to lose weight and starvethemselves.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

You're setting yourself up for bad news later on in life all because of aesthetics.
true. i go by 1gm per 1lb of weight. max is 1.2-1.3

true. i go by 1gm per 1lb of weight. max is 1.2-1.3

can somebody explain all this please

I get the 1gram thing. If you're working out and you weigh 200lbs you shouldnt eat more than 200 grams of Protein. I don't understand the 20% thingthough.

not to be a d but im good at what i do!!!
laugh.gif

Could you elaborate?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Could you elaborate?
nerd.gif

hes a vegan.

and douchey.

Boneless Skinless Chicken
battered, deep fried, and slathered with mayo, ketchup and cheese.
pimp.gif

whats the deal with marinades? does that diminish any health benefits from chicken??? really all the marinade is is some vinegar, olive oil, water, andspices... other than salt increase, I dont see a true problem here.. if anything it gives me more options and choices with the same chunk of chicken

Grilled Turkey Cutlets > ______________

For today.....

Breakfast: 2 bananas and a Kudos bar

Lunch: Usually leftovers from dinner from the night before... brown rice, 2 chicken kebabs (with zucchini and red peppers for the veggies)

Dinner: salad (chopped tomato, onion, cabbage, cilantro, w. a little bit of oil and lemon juice) & grilled Tilapia

Dessert: Little bit of vanilla yogurt and maple granola

laugh.gif
@ that cart.

Boneless breasts are dinner at least 4-5 nights a week. I wait until they hit $1.99/lb. and then I'll stock up. I bought like 10 packages once and thecashier had the audacity to ask "Did you leave any for the rest of us?"
indifferent.gif

Gunna's got it right with the Ms. Dash seasoning. They make some good marinades, too. Or I'll use a vinagrette for a marinade sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom