NT Game heads, since MS dusted off Perfect Dark...

When in the world are we gonna get a Goldeneye re-release from Nintendo?
ohwell.gif

I can't be the only one that thinks this. Bet money Wii sales would go up.

MS was smart.

Theres a completed port for the 360 Marketplace sitting in the RARE studio but MS/Nintendo/RARE cant agree on how to split revenue cause they suck, and it was scrapped a while ago. Hopefully they revisit it.

I cant believe its just sitting there, completely finished.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Theres a completed port for the 360 Marketplace sitting in the RARE studio but MS/Nintendo/RARE cant agree on how to split revenue cause they suck, and it was scrapped a while ago. Hopefully they revisit it.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

word
mad.gif

didn't they release updated screens of the game too? had me all hype for nothing
laugh.gif

we need to do a mission impossible and get it 

i cant wait ....

i actually play my N64 still here at work if we r bored
pimp.gif

golden eye FTW!!!!!! these fools dont wanna see me
laugh.gif

i believe they're bringing back some of the goldeneye MP maps for perfect dark.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i believe they're bringing back some of the goldeneye MP maps for perfect dark.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All I need is Complex and Temple.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

This game would be most likely brought into Nintendo's Virtual Console, and not for Microsoft's Arcade Marketplace. Microsoft owns the rights for ALL RARE games, and not Nintendo, even though Golden Eye was on the N64... The only reason why Donkey Kong was released, was because Donkey Kong is owned by Nintendo, and that probably will be the last game by RARE that will be released by Nintendo (No more Killer Instinct, Perfect Dark, etc...). Golden Eye will most likely not be released, because of how Microsoft owns RARE now...
About splitting the revenue, they won't. Microsoft and Nintendo are competitive companies, and there is no way they would make money for each other... Since Golden Eye was originally released on the N64, you would think they would make all the money, but Microsoft officially owns the game, so they would think they would get all the profits... It's confusing in a way, but there is a very good chance Golden Eye will not be released...
How do I know this? I used to work at Nintendo, and I asked the developers if they would release it for VC was basically because of how Microsoft owns all the rights...

goldeneye was also being ported over to 360 recently, but the deal fell through between Nintendo/Microsoft.

Yeah that doesnt make much sense dude.. It was thought of for the Wii's version of MP (I guess thats the Virtual Console?) but Microsoft buying RARE complicated things. They agreed on the fact to split revenue, but it was HOW they cant agree on. I think Microsoft wants to give a one-off payment, while Nintendo wants a percentage of revenue in licensing fees or whatever. I dont blame them from a business standpoint, but it sucks hard.
frown.gif

edit: just read its the complex, temple and facility that will be in PD, with all the weapons, with different names, from goldeneye. you dudes dont even wanna see me in the facility. i used to know all the spawn locations in order by heart.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom