NT girls in skinny jeans PYP.. vol. Hazeleyed Honey's idea

so, i made a skinny jean appreciation thread the other day and got all these NT girls talkin bout how they love their skinny jeans
smile.gif
as well as their leggings
smile.gif
so, NT girls, show us what you got
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Failure can be differentially perceived from the viewpoints of the evaluators. A person who is only interested in the final outcome of an activity would consider it to be an Outcome Failure if the core issue has not been resolved or a core need is not met. A failure can also be a process failure whereby although the activity is completed successfully, a person may still feel dissatisfied if the underlying process is perceived to be below expected standard or benchmark.
Or in other words,

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Failure can be differentially perceived from the viewpoints of the evaluators. A person who is only interested in the final outcome of an activity would consider it to be an Outcome Failure if the core issue has not been resolved or a core need is not met. A failure can also be a process failure whereby although the activity is completed successfully, a person may still feel dissatisfied if the underlying process is perceived to be below expected standard or benchmark.
Or in other words,
FAIL.

I did not realize it was possible to FAIL at calling someone out on their failure. NT never ceases to amaze me

Originally Posted by back2thefuture

this thread make you look like a perv or some 12 yr old not saying u r
thought didnt even cross my mind ..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.. FML .. jus tryna get ideas movin..
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by BoilerUp1987

Originally Posted by back2thefuture

this thread make you look like a perv or some 12 yr old not saying u r
thought didnt even cross my mind ..