NT: Give me a one sentence summation of all of your thoughts on life.

Damn beat me to it 
laugh.gif

Nothing is "true",everything is a lie.

Love and hate are merely cycles, feelings that are both experienced and eventually converge. 

the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end...

if there is an after life, then this can't be real life.
if there isn't an after life, then this is the last life.

To make it in life, never give a ****, be cut throat, and maintain faith in God.

Spoiler [+]
come at me

Live life to the fullest, for there is no "Sky-Daddy", no "Heaven", and no consequence for your sins once you die.

(to better understand this, listen to "God was never on your side" by Motorhead. srsly.)

Back
Top Bottom