- Viruses
- Instability

- Poor quality

- Spyware

- Malware

Go with a Mac...
Well said sir.

/Thread.

u wont need a mac if u just runnin serato... get a good %@% pc... u can get a more powerful one for way less...

im a producer/engineer so im always pushin my comp to the limits... it performs damn good

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

glass touch pad>>>>>>>>a regular mouse or laptop mouse. i will never think about purchasing a regular laptop again.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

glass touch pad>>>>>>>>a regular mouse or laptop mouse. i will never think about purchasing a regular laptop again.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's definitely not better than a real mouse (no touchpad is, not yet at least), but hes right about it being than other laptop touchpads... It really is a huge difference, especially with multitouch.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Apple's OS does not attract viruses. That's your selling point.

Neither does being an educated computer user in general.
You saying that educated computers users don't get viruses? Obviously that's not true. What what is true is that in order to fully protect on yourself on a PC from anything harmful you need to run a resource robbing antivirus at all times. The same can't be said about Macs. What would you prefer, getting flu shots all the time in order to keep yourself from getting sick, but still possibly get infected? Or not having to worry about getting sick because you're immune system doesn't get affected by viruses? 

Which MacBook would you all recommend? I don't wanna go pro cuz it's too much computer. What is the best regualr MacBook out right now?

Originally Posted by bjamez20

odds are you have no need for the MBP, just get a regular macbook

yup, i been running serato for bout 4yrs, it ran good when i had a pc, but u need to upgrade,
but once you get a mac you will see how dependable they are (for everything), i got a mb and i changed the ram myself,
now they come with pretty decent hd and processor, i have most of my music on a external drive, cuz i dj with alot of ppl so ill just plug in and pay with them,
if your gonna be online getting music from blogs, i suggest stick with a mac,
23kiddwrote:
NikeTalker23wrote:
Well if you don't like...
- Viruses
-Instability

- Poorquality

- Spyware

-Malware

Go withaMac...

Wellsaidsir.

/Thread.

i got a hookup for the latest white macbooks for $850 n shippin... normally retail for $999, holla!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

From a fellow DJ I couldn't operate on a PC because its to choppy. When I'm doing a gig and I have 400 drunk !#*+%+ trying to get their panties wet while trying to keep simps buying them drinks I can't have that lag PC's sometimes get when I click something. It can completely throw off a mix. Macs never have that, they are always butter.

Another reason is that I look at to much wild $+%% on the internet in order to not have to run three virus protecters and a malware protector.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

From a fellow DJ I couldn't operate on a PC because its to choppy. When I'm doing a gig and I have 400 drunk !#*+%+ trying to get their panties wet while trying to keep simps buying them drinks I can't have that lag PC's sometimes get when I click something. It can completely throw off a mix. Macs never have that, they are always butter.

Another reason is that I look at to much wild $+%% on the internet in order to not have to run three virus protecters and a malware protector.

this

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

yup, thats what i was saying, alot of blogs i get music form use sharing sites with pop-ups, and god knows how many viruses i would have if i was running a pc,

when i use a pc and im online, i get nervous, cuz i think ima infect it, i dunno, just have gotten so comfortable with using a mac

Who gives a %$+!? Get what you like. I got my Macbook Pro because I loved my Macbook and wanted something even better than that.

Back
Top Bottom