NT Going Bald Crew: Male Pattern Baldness FTL

(I’m not bald) but for those of you who have/had bald or thinning hair. How often did you wet your hair? Over the course of your life?

When I hit the gym, I shampoo wash my hair. On off days, I just wet it. I stopped rocked fitteds years ago

Anyone try using Collagen? I swear my hair is thicker and fuller than it was before i started taking it daily...

I use that same him's stack.. only $49 a month for me
You guys are still paying way too much. I’ve been doing the big three for over four years, you get your Rogaine from Walmart, three month supply which is three bottles, but it will last you longer than three months because you only need to do it once a day not twice. You get your fin pills from a hair doctor in your area will prescribe them. 1 bottle which is 30 pills that are 5mg is $10. But one pill you cut into 4 and take a quarter of a pill 3 times a week. See how long 1 bottle will last ya.. than you just get your shampoo off of Amazon.. alot cheaper than hims.

What’s the issue with washing/wetting your hair a lot?

Washes out a lot of the natural oils and nutrients your hair makes that keeps it growing. Also dries it out which leaves it brittle and prone to breaking. All these are no no's

Man let it grow for a bit and had the dj envy line, straight, but that little gap in the corner. Was cutting my own hair, but felt myself a bit and went to a barber and of course he pushed it back to make it sharp. Smh.

That one on the left was before I started. I was skeptical at first but it really works for me. My only regret is not getting started earlier. I first noticed my edges were thinning in early 2016. At first, I just thought my barber pushed my hairline back. For over 3 years, I did nothing about it and just saw it getting worse and worse. I don't know what I was thinking, maybe I thought it was just going to fix itself or something like that. I actually shaved my head for a couple of months early last year.
20190729_214035-COLLAGE.jpg

My only regret is not getting started sooner. I haven't had any side effects but doing some research, I did see that a small percentage of men to experience sexual side effects from the finasteride. Definitely do your research.
My guy was walking around with the penis hairline in 2016:rofl::sick:. Cool to see you make a comeback.

Lol thats called "the clyde". Remember when widow peaks were called "eddies" :lol:

...I used to have a widows peak. Lowkey still can't believe I'm bald sometimes. Look at pics of me from the mid-late 2000's and its like a different person

I think this may be my one of my last times going to a barber.

I think it's time. :frown:

Looking back to my pictures from the beginning of this thread, I'm pretty much back to where I started :lol:. My only regret is not getting started sooner.
20190730_221827.jpg
i'M 39 and my head started to look like this at 28ish. Tried vagina cream and it worked. I only tried it a few times but it worked, I stopped because it tingled and messy. That was 10 years ago and I still havent lost the gains.

Is it that bad? Have you tried any treatments? Do you mind going bald. I honestly didn't look bad bald. I just like having hair
I've started reading into treatments. But not sure if I want to go that route.

I'm just not confident in shaving everything off and I prefer hair. Shaved my head once in HS and I regretted it.

But I think I'll give the treatment option a try. Just have to decide which one to go with.

We recently downgraded one of our homies from friends to acquaintance due to his balding. Like if we're at the club we'll still talk to or associate with him near the bar or common areas but his access to VIP has been restricted.

Looking back to my pictures from the beginning of this thread, I'm pretty much back to where I started :lol:. My only regret is not getting started sooner.
20190730_221827.jpg

HANDSOME as far as I can tell is the difference between 2016 and 2019 is that in 2019 you stopped listening to liberal conjecture and innuendo and started to focus on the RIGHT stuff.

My joint is getting a lil thin up top but nothing drastic. I've had a good run anyway, I'm 36. If I do have to come home then I'll just make sure my beard game is on point.

My hair keeps on thinning I ain’t trying shave it yet going at 29 lol does that toppik work?

I am super thin at the vertex, like Manu. The rest os super healthy, 4c African thick. I always yell myself its ok because I'm 6ft tall and most people can't see the top of my head, but WalMart self check registers have a picture in picture on the screen where it shows you from their sec cams above and I was flabbergasted. My corners also faded in a weird way where thr angle went from 90 from the hairlime to obtuse like 120 degrees or so so to fix it when i grt lined up the barber has to take that side another half inch wider so he can take it str8 down.

I remember the monistat 7 trick. Might have to bring that back

What are you dying the monistat cream black then smearing it on top of your head? Because otherwise, deep down you know it doesn't really work.

I am super thin at the vertex, like Manu. The rest os super healthy, 4c African thick. I always yell myself its ok because I'm 6ft tall and most people can't see the top of my head, but WalMart self check registers have a picture in picture on the screen where it shows you from their sec cams above and I was flabbergasted. My corners also faded in a weird way where thr angle went from 90 from the hairlime to obtuse like 120 degrees or so so to fix it when i grt lined up the barber has to take that side another half inch wider so he can take it str8 down.

I remember the monistat 7 trick. Might have to bring that back

Sounds like it’s time to come home bro. I’ve had the baldy for a little over a year now. The maintenance is more than I expected, but trust...it’s a way better look. I’m 6’5 and used to rock the Kobe. Between cuts it looked like a faded rug in the middle. People see it. Looking back on pics now I just smh. Tough thing to come to terms with, but can’t be looking crazy out here lol.

Back
Top Bottom