NT Going Bald Crew: Male Pattern Baldness FTL

NT,

I'm 28 years old and I'm starting to notice my hair thinning out on the edges (think FLO-RIDA). It's starting to get to me and I don't know how to approach it. I'm not a hat guy and I'm definitely not feeling the Uncle Phil look either. What should be my next move? I'm seriously considering dropping a couple stacks and getting hair restoration surgery? Have any of you guys gone that route? Should I try the bald look? I've got another year or so of rocking my hair short before it starts becoming really obvious.

Joe Rogan on his experience with hair transplants, Rogaine, balding insecurities and finally deciding to just shave it.

[Video][/Video]

It's curtains for ya follicles. Embrace it.

Hair restoration treatments are very invasive, often leaving permanent scarring. You will also have to take prescription hair pills to keep the hair you got implanted otherwise that will fall out too. You can't change genetics. You will also likely have to keep having maintenance procedures done.

I've looked into and it and it's just not worth it. You can't even rock the hairstyle you want because of the scarring. You gotta rock some lego man haircut permanently.

Only thing you can do is slow down the hair loss you're having and maybe you won't have to go bald until your late 30's. The key is getting blood flow to the hair follicles so learn to do headstands on the wall or use an inversion table. Give yourself scalp massages regularly. And eat a healthy diet.

Look at Donald Trump. One of the richest people in the world and not even he could buy the solution for balding.

I'm 32 and starting to think in the back and recede up front. It's not too bad yet, and at least I'm 6'4" so not many people can see the top/back of my head. :lol: I think within two years I'm going to have to shave it clean. I've just got to get in a bit better shape to really pull it off I think. :lol:

Yeah low body fat is key difference between looking like Boris or Statham or even Patrick Stewart vs typical old bald dude. Capt. Picard been bald for as long as you've known him and ain't no one trip.

I'm 32 and starting to think in the back and recede up front. It's not too bad yet, and at least I'm 6'4" so not many people can see the top/back of my head. :lol: I think within two years I'm going to have to shave it clean. I've just got to get in a bit better shape to really pull it off I think. :lol:

True statement. The one advantage I have is that I'm in good shape and don't have a fat face. I could be out here lookin like The Punisher off Daredevil.:lol:

True statement. The one advantage I have is that I'm in good shape and don't have a fat face. I could be out here lookin like The Punisher off Daredevil.:lol:
:lol:

Yeah I just need to lose like 10-15 and I'm good. :lol:

I wonder if you can use an FSA for hair transplants? :lol: I'd do Lasik over that for sure though.

Rule of thumb is if you go bald, bulk up and grow a beard. Can't be frail and hairless, the womenz will think you sick. And the Papi's will test your gangsta.

I feel the struggle though holding on for dear life but it maybe a wrap. Either baldness or transplant. Man science Needs to hurry up on this ****. My line was crispier than a southerner women's dinner plate.

Man just shave that ****. I don't get why people are so scared to part with their hair and would rather spend all that money trynna save it. All of us have our day, some sooner than others. When my time come imma ease it to a baldy. Start with the kobe then make it disappear. Better than walking around looking like lebron.

Hate to be you, OP.

Try the castor oil, alopecia restorative sprays, shampoos, creams and oils. If those don't work., then shave it.

OP I was on team bald for the last couple years and I love it. The only thing that sucks is taking time out of the day to actually shave. Other than that dude it's not as bad as you think. Also girls like it.

It takes like 10 mins top to clean shave the dome. Grow whatever facial hair you can , keep it neat , buy some hats for different weather and profit. I have no regrets on rocking the mr clean year round .

:lol: I feel for you dudes who struggle with this.

Just cut it real low. Like Mark said, embrace it. Women love bald men with confidence.

"F a B w my hands up"

Last edited:
Man my hair has been getting thin in the front for the last couple years but my hairline is still solid. Like no receding at all this stuff is sending me mixed signals

Go ahead and peel it and get your facial hair right. There's nothing worse than seeing some beta trying to hang on to the tattered rug.

Honestly start off shaving your hair at a 2 then go down to a 1 then shave a 0 and from that point on fam drop the mic on em and go with that Gillette Mach 3 Razor and boom you a baldie like the rest of us. :smokin

Honestly start off shaving your hair at a 2 then go down to a 1 then shave a 0 and from that point on fam drop the mic on em and go with that Gillette Mach 3 Razor and boom you a baldie like the rest of us. :smokin

I'm at that 0 for about a year. Waiting on that Mach 3 but it'll come. Still love showing the hairline after a week at 0.

Back
Top Bottom