NT Going Bald Crew: Male Pattern Baldness FTL

My 80 year old grandpa got a head full of hair on my mom's side. My grandpa on my dad's side b4 he past away had a head full of hair as well. My dad and I though didn't get lucky:smh:

Yeah I got unlucky too. I am the only male out of my cousins who has a receding hairline.

I always cut my hair with a zero though so putting a straight razor to it was no big deal.

The funny thing is is that I have a better hairline than most people who actually still go to the barber/grow their hair out I am just so particular about these things so the minute I even thought I was receding I leaned right into it :pimp:

It is also me playing a little defense just in case it really goes

My coworker been Mr. Burns since he was 15. I’ve worked with him for so long that if he showed up with hair he’d look weird AF.

What’s up with his mustache though? Looks like it was drawn on with a pencil.

Same. I started taking it a month a half a ago from Forhims. Seeing some small growth.

The growth wasn't apparent to me it until I got my haircut today and I saw more hair in some spots that were thinner a month ago. I can't wait until I can get my waves back. :smokin

No side effects for ya using Forhims? Finasteride is said to mess with your libido. I’m cool with being bald for now, but if I could grow my hair back, I would....but not at the expense of my sex drive lol. Getting it up > having more hair lol

Haven't had any problems getting it up. Don't like putting those negative thoughts in my head and have nocebo effects

404289B0-A42C-495B-B9AC-EC168A77E193.jpeg
my niece stay scoring on me

No side effects for ya using Forhims? Finasteride is said to mess with your libido. I’m cool with being bald for now, but if I could grow my hair back, I would....but not at the expense of my sex drive lol. Getting it up > having more hair lol

Been on fin for 2 years, no sides what so ever here. Seen some improvement but it mostly keeps what you have for a lot longer. Everyone is different, but chances of it changing you getting it up is pretty low so that’s why I took the leap.

404289B0-A42C-495B-B9AC-EC168A77E193.jpeg
my niece stay scoring on me
I’ve heard/read Bosley isn’t good. I’m thinkin bout gettin the transplant, got quoted 10k for mine from the best doctor in my area. Find a surgeon that is under the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS) to get a good one if you go that path.

how about a reverse hair transplant? I dislike shaving and have literally been cut by every barber I've gone to since I've been shaving it all off. laser hair removal is probably expensive and isn't permanent?

I've heard the same thing. I haven't felt any slow down in my sex drive but I'll keep you gy posted.

I’ve read the lower libido is experienced by a relatively small % of users.

Def something to be cognizant of, but the occurrence is probably overblown.

I'm about 5 and a half weeks into my Hims treatment now. I got anothee haircut yesterday. Wow, I'm back in the game for real, for real. The last couple years I've been getting a no guard against the grain and yesterday I tried out a one-guard and it looks good. I'll be wave ready in no time :smokin

The hair is really coming on the crown of my head so I can see baby hairs growing around my hairline. It's almost to a point where blends in with my hair when I get a haircut.

On top of the Hims treatment, I've been been using a .5 inch dermaroller once a week and using Mane Choice hair growth oil every 2 or 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom