NT Going Bald Crew: Male Pattern Baldness FTL

Yah ni**ahs gonna fu*k around & catch cancer putting all types of nonsense in yah scalp ...embrace nature (beside balding that also goes for gray beard hair....if dudes aint gonna go clean shaved let ya gray hair grow ...just for men giving dudes cancer nowadays)

Didnt know this thread exists but Im in. Been rockin a baldy since I was a kid and now that my hairline's thinning got no issue going bald soon. It helps that most of them "migrating" to the lower part of my face so now I can rock a full beard.

Back of my head starting to thin. I’m rocking hair till there is an actual bald spot. Then it’s baldy time. We had a good run.:frown:

Man **** all that and just come join us.
Hair is overrated...

I was rocking the bald look for two or three months. My girl kinda liked it. I wasn't against it at all, I just didn't like spending time shaving my head every single morning.

Honestly, I started taking Hims on a whim. It was only $5 for the first month and I started seeing results within about 3 weeks. now that I have a lot of my hair back, I'm starting to think about the possibilities.

I was just playin but I actually do like being bald. So much easier to maintain imo. Shave every other day paired with well groomed facial hair and I'm good.

My hairline started retreating swiftly last 3 to 5 years. Wasn't til last year I started to fight back. Made a concoction and staved off elimination. My lineup looking healthy again and my joint staying pat. Started using on my beard to and it's been thickening it up and filling patches. My beard normally don't grow full but now its looking fuller than ever.

My hairline started retreating swiftly last 3 to 5 years. Wasn't til last year I started to fight back. Made a concoction and staved off elimination. My lineup looking healthy again and my joint staying pat. Started using on my beard to and it's been thickening it up and filling patches. My beard normally don't grow full but now its looking fuller than ever.
What’s the concoction ingredients and measurements? :nerd:

Jamaican black castor oil based?

What’s the concoction ingredients and measurements? :nerd:

Jamaican black castor oil based?

I made a spray out of Cedarwood, Rosemary, and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Each promote hair growth independently but work well together. I use Doterra
brand cus my wife sells it and its pure, potent, and unadulterated essential oils.
Whatever brand you go with, just make sure its the best quality for the best results.
(NOW brand anything is pure trash, dont waste your time or money)

In the morning, I usually just hit up my areas of concern on my head and beard. Massage in.
Then quick brush or comb and Im good to go.

I made a spray out of Cedarwood, Rosemary, and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Each promote hair growth independently but work well together. I use Doterra
brand cus my wife sells it and its pure, potent, and unadulterated essential oils.
Whatever brand you go with, just make sure its the best quality for the best results.
(NOW brand anything is pure trash, dont waste your time or money)

In the morning, I usually just hit up my areas of concern on my head and beard. Massage in.
Then quick brush or comb and Im good to go.
Fractionated coconut oil :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I’ve been preaching about that **** for a couple of years now on NT as far as skin care.

I use it primarily as a moisturizer but have used it with a mixture of JBCO for overnight conditioning for my scalp but the bottle’s expensive so I reverted back to regular coconut oil on that.

What’s bad about NOW brand? I see it all the time but I use Life Flo as far as frac. coconut oil.

Just googled the Doterra brand, too. Those prices are hurtin’! I’m sure you get a discount on that.

Fractionated coconut oil :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I’ve been preaching about that **** for a couple of years now on NT as far as skin care.

I use it primarily as a moisturizer but have used it with a mixture of JBCO for overnight conditioning for my scalp but the bottle’s expensive so I reverted back to regular coconut oil on that.

What’s bad about NOW brand? I see it all the time but I use Life Flo as far as frac. coconut oil.

Just googled the Doterra brand, too. Those prices are hurtin’! I’m sure you get a discount on that.

NOW Brand oils are tainted and don't come from quality plant material.
9469a0c5-2506-4a50-a83b-c7baea4ccd28.jpg

https://www.consumersadvocate.org/essential-oils

Yea, Doterra prices are expensive because you are getting the highest level quality of oil,
that does what its supposed to.

Not one time has using a product crossed my mind. Been our here flourishing with the Jason Statham since college days and never looked back. Currently do the no-guard buzz once per week or so.

Hair was still thick back then but was started to recede on the corners so I just ditched it. Didn't notice actual loss elsewhere till probably late 20's.

Back
Top Bottom