NT HALL OF FAME

Originally Posted by Club29

OMWN
laugh.gif

I was about to post that.

Ekin702 for sure though. His posts in the Jordan forum are how I found NT.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Eddo.
for what he started.

No offense, but Eddo started nothing. NT's been truckin since summer of last year, although he sorta did bring it back.

My votes:

Nelson C
Henz0
and Crux, just cuz
laugh.gif

Come to think of it, there would probably be like 10-12 people TOPS in the Hall of Fame.

You d00dz who know how to put decent sentences together and know the back stories of some of these people need to hit up the NT Wikia..word to the Premo story up there (No ACakaactinannum). That would suffice if people maintained it often.

YO!
laugh.gif
Didn't know anyone remembered OMWN. He put a black eye in the game AND on Charlotte. I thought he was my man too.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Ekin
BFO
DJ AM

+ Nelson C.

And there's your inaugural class. Also a R.I.P. to Alon.

And while we're mentioning the likes of Premo 55 (homie, IM me. It's been a minute!). I also wanna shout out Aysix and Kuyakoy.

DF!!!

Eddo.
for what he started.
Eddo ain't start *#%*. Dude is a troll.

I'd put Ekin, Meth, and BFO in there.

Not really a bad idea...as long as it's handled right.
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Don't know who Ekin is but yea I could see AM and BFO
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Andyou certainly can't write the history of Niketalk without 'Kerry'. Ifeel weird using his government since I don't know him, but he's hadmore screen names than anybody can count. Homie had/has a way withwords.
Funniest dude I've came across in my years here.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Eddo.
for what he started.

No offense, but Eddo started nothing. NT's been truckin since summer of last year, although he sorta did bring it back.
Not so fast my friend. Remember that JRose5 thread? Well guess who started it. But no, he doesnt belong in The Hall.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Eddo.
for what he started.

Not so fast my friend. Remember that JRose5 thread? Well guess who started it. But no, he doesnt belong in The Hall.
He didn't even put the !!+% in motion to get JRose out of his admin spot...that was everyone else. Dude made the thread about Dirty and his "ego" or whatever.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by Noskey

Eddo.
for what he started.

He didn't even put the !!+% in motion to get JRose out of his admin spot...that was everyone else. Dude made the thread about Dirty and his "ego" or whatever.
Nah I know. That's why I'm sayin he doesnt belong in the HoF.

EKIN702.......Dude was a staple in the nike/jordan release info sections......he gets my vote all day.

JMADIDAS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alot of the new cats wont say either one of them........they prolly dont even know who they are......THOSE ARE NT LEGENDS RIGHT THERE........

ALONG WITH SNUGGLESMCDUGLE (SP?)

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

WDYWT HOF

SAIS
RevolverKicks or whatever
might as well add Dom

uhm, that dude lovethexiv or whatever as well...

definitely Jrose5
lovethexiv ended up being a scammer if im not mistaken.

ps. No one wants to induct HUMAN CRACK? I'd say he was the Jim Rice of NT during the Dipset era.

nelson c
mr plump
retrokid
method man
dirty
Hiro
SlamEd
Collie27
M68
Henzo
DJ AM
MethamphibianNYC
SBTG
Guerras Ghost- simply for the harlem shake story alone. does he still post?

did i miss someone, probably.

Back
Top Bottom