NT, Has there ever been a thread on Annunaki. Vol. Interesting Stuff

[h1]Annunaki History - Sumerian Gods from Nibiru- Planet X [/h1]
Annunaki is not any mythical god.He is considered one of the very first human form of God of the great Sumerian civilization. Before saying something about the extra-terrestrial God resembling human, let me say something about what if God wanted to stay with human. What about the influx of unknown knowledge suddenly become available to us from a certain group of human like beings living in a distant planet- if anything like these happen to us in today’s world, some of us may think that God has come down to our planet Earth. Interestingly, incidents like “God coming down to earth

Reptilians
nerd.gif

Sweet tap dancing Annunaki!
Is that a 3rd grade research paper?
Can't even make sense of the first paragraph, so I'm not going to continue
laugh.gif

Annunaki = Controls the elite, we know today as the Illuminati.
Illuminati = Enslavers of the human race, who have created infrastructures which will drive the people of today to surrender all of their gold and silver through driving the prices up.
Planet X = Has been said to be on track for planet Earth very soon...something to the sound of 2012.

Ahhh, conspiracies. Pass that man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But, for real, I do think that the Zodiac is the evidence of an earlier religion. not sure though.

i was gonna say (before i read the commentary at the end) that there is def. truth to all this as it is spoken of in Genesis.

"This really sounds like a fairy tale, yet our modern science says us that around 200,000 years back there was a sudden change or upgrade of human form-famously known as the missing link.Though we still don’t find any logical explanation for this missing link, but this Annunaki’s experiments with humans’ genes make some sense."

lolwut. Modern science does not say that there was a "sudden" change of human form.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

"This really sounds like a fairy tale, yet our modern science says us that around 200,000 years back there was a sudden change or upgrade of human form-famously known as the missing link.Though we still don’t find any logical explanation for this missing link, but this Annunaki’s experiments with humans’ genes make some sense."

lolwut. Modern science does not say that there was a "sudden" change of human form.
There was a missing link, though.

there hasn't been a specific thread, but i know abeautifulhaze and/or someone else brought them up in one of their threads.  if you do a search for the word "annunaki" it will pull up 4 pages of threads.  

Back
Top Bottom