NT...Have any of yall ever done shrooms? Vol. Curious Mind

My cousin hit me up today talkin bout when we come home for Xmas break we should get the crew together (like 4 heads) and do shrooms
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mad random but i'm kind of intrigued! I've never done nothing like that before..All i've done is 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

So my question is, Have any of yall tried em and what was your experience like?! 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My cousin hit me up today talkin bout when we come home for Xmas break we should get the crew together (like 4 heads) and do shrooms
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mad random but i'm kind of intrigued! I've never done nothing like that before..All i've done is 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

So my question is, Have any of yall tried em and what was your experience like?! 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yep, once at a friends lake house. it was nothing less than amazing. shrooms will have your brain working in ways you never felt.

i was on the most philosophical #**$ ever.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

yep, once at a friends lake house. it was nothing less than amazing. shrooms will have your brain working in ways you never felt.

i was on the most philosophical #**$ ever.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

done them once.  i was really drunk so i just got a body high and colors were brighter. 

done them once.  i was really drunk so i just got a body high and colors were brighter. 

Do it once for the experience OP, when I did it with my friends we did it while camping because a few of them already tried it before so they could at least guide us while the rest of us were tripping out, trust me OP every thing you see or do will have you like 
eek.gif
.. well that's the way I felt anyways 

Do it once for the experience OP, when I did it with my friends we did it while camping because a few of them already tried it before so they could at least guide us while the rest of us were tripping out, trust me OP every thing you see or do will have you like 
eek.gif
.. well that's the way I felt anyways 

Yup, twice. They were amazing. A lot of people say its the most spiritual experience of their lives the first time they try it. And it will have you thinking pretty deeply.

Yup, twice. They were amazing. A lot of people say its the most spiritual experience of their lives the first time they try it. And it will have you thinking pretty deeply.

The overall experience just seems hilarious to me....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm actually down to do em, my biggest issue is finding a spot to kick it at cause I know DAMN well i cant be posted at the crib under them conditions, My mom would make me jump out a damn window. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The overall experience just seems hilarious to me....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm actually down to do em, my biggest issue is finding a spot to kick it at cause I know DAMN well i cant be posted at the crib under them conditions, My mom would make me jump out a damn window. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my cousins always trying to get me to take them but now that i know a little more about them ill think about it

my cousins always trying to get me to take them but now that i know a little more about them ill think about it

Did it this summer for the first time in Central Park. Be aware that there's a chance they will give you horrible stomach pains when you first consume them. I made the mistake of eating right before taking them, better to eat them on an empty stomach. I had to demolish a Starbucks bathroom and throw up 45 minutes into eating my half of the eighth but after we settled on the grass and smoked a blunt...thats when the good trip began. Its def a unique experience.

Smoking trees on shrooms>

Did it this summer for the first time in Central Park. Be aware that there's a chance they will give you horrible stomach pains when you first consume them. I made the mistake of eating right before taking them, better to eat them on an empty stomach. I had to demolish a Starbucks bathroom and throw up 45 minutes into eating my half of the eighth but after we settled on the grass and smoked a blunt...thats when the good trip began. Its def a unique experience.

Smoking trees on shrooms>

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

I felt like my avy when i did them

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea I was thinking of stuffing mine in some like Little Cesar's Breadsticks or something cause im a picky %%* eater and i know the taste would prolly make my %%* gag
30t6p3b.gif
 I intend on smoking a B before consuming half an eighth 

Did it one time. It was amazing and it had me thinking "why" to everything. Be careful though because you should only do it in a place you're comfortable with and with people you're comfortable with because you can't bad trip. Time goes really slow too so like that 8 hour trip can feel a lot longer

Did it one time. It was amazing and it had me thinking "why" to everything. Be careful though because you should only do it in a place you're comfortable with and with people you're comfortable with because you can't bad trip. Time goes really slow too so like that 8 hour trip can feel a lot longer

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

I felt like my avy when i did them

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea I was thinking of stuffing mine in some like Little Cesar's Breadsticks or something cause im a picky %%* eater and i know the taste would prolly make my %%* gag
30t6p3b.gif
 I intend on smoking a B before consuming half an eighth 

done it once it lasted about 7 hours
sick.gif

make sure your in a comfortable scenario
if i did it again i would be playing video games
it gives it a 3d effect

Back
Top Bottom