NT - Have Fun with Photoshopping my dude in this picture Vol -....The flood gates are Open

I tried.

41421077936745027112449.jpg

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

indifferent.gif

not funny. your trying too hard. i bet you thought you would get several
roll.gif
emoticons when you were screen capping this. try again.

wasn't trying to be funny champ, stop patrolling the boards like you really nore.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

That isnt me, ha.

This is -
n1122630532_30315383_9204.jpg
Doesn't even look like you crossed him. Looks like you are bringing the ball upcourt and he fell trying to slide step.

^Huh?

You're an illiterate, fat, ugly kid.

No offense.

Terribly sorry that you've been on the internet longer than anyone here. Probably spent middle school years masterbating. Such a bad idea to give youaccess to the world at such a young age.

Wait wait. Hold up....I'm fat and ugly?

Ha, dawg now that is funny. I'm 6'1 185 and not even close to being fat. Unless I'm missing something, you called out the wrong dude. I will runlaps around your incompetent #@!.

you are officially the lamest dude on NT ... you and that valet dude are neck and neck ... yeah i see what i just did there and i did it ... stop posting ...

Why do you keep bumping your thread?
Just let it die and stop being such an attention *****.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

How about anyone from Atlanta who thinks I can't play come see about it. I was on the number one AAU team in the state of Georgia with a list of players I have already named...everyone wants to run their mouth, huh?
you have as much game as this clown...

dude would kill you with dribbles to the face.
no, for real though, homie is a +$*%@# beast, ive been to one of his camps, he has more game than anyone in here.

Only when people don't really have a strong foot to stand on, do they use longevity on this message board as a crutch.

That's not a good look, man. My opinion. I just had to come in here because that bothers me whenever people try to shut others down just because theyjoined before another.

Back
Top Bottom