NT have you ever been told you resemble a celeb? VOL. Pic comparisons welcomed (PYP in dis guy)

So the other day I went out and i was told i resembled Johnny Depp 
embarassed.gif
 funny story is thats about the third time im told this....cant front like i didn't take this as a compliment as i feel Johnny Depp is one stunning son of a gun.
but then ive also been told on here and by people that met me personally that i look like Russell Brand 
mad.gif
 and he not stunning!

whats your story?....

Spoiler [+]

So the other day I went out and i was told i resembled Johnny Depp 
embarassed.gif
 funny story is thats about the third time im told this....cant front like i didn't take this as a compliment as i feel Johnny Depp is one stunning son of a gun.
but then ive also been told on here and by people that met me personally that i look like Russell Brand 
mad.gif
 and he not stunning!

whats your story?....

Spoiler [+]

with glasses....lupe fiasco

without glasses.....

the kid from everybody hates chris/ soulja boy/ stefan urkel

i know these people look NOTHING alike.

without glasses.....

Hugh Jackman, wolverine version.

A hobo once told me I looked like Leonardo DiCaprio and that I should be in a mob movie. Needless to say, I liked that guy.
laugh.gif

edit: only picture of me with the hair that i guess makes me look like wolverine..

216856_1653237891027_1239420006_31377014_1882951_n.jpg

A hobo once told me I looked like Leonardo DiCaprio and that I should be in a mob movie. Needless to say, I liked that guy.
laugh.gif

edit: only picture of me with the hair that i guess makes me look like wolverine..

someone said it a while back, that i resembled blake griffin
and after the dunk contest i heard it a few times.

i've been told by 4 different people (who don't know each other) that i resemble keanu reeves. i don't see it though. 
ohwell.gif

someone said it a while back, that i resembled blake griffin
and after the dunk contest i heard it a few times.

i've been told by 4 different people (who don't know each other) that i resemble keanu reeves. i don't see it though. 
ohwell.gif

i just realized this thread will be worthless without pics....

roll.gif

would like to see the Keanu comparison though.....Keanus facial expressions are +%%$+ hilarious.....dude is a terrible actor.

i just realized this thread will be worthless without pics....

roll.gif

would like to see the Keanu comparison though.....Keanus facial expressions are +%%$+ hilarious.....dude is a terrible actor.

No lie Pharrell Williams, whenever I dress like the NTers from the dressing better thread.
laugh.gif
I just don't see it. Yeah I know you guys thinking ducktales but I get it often.
indifferent.gif

No lie Pharrell Williams, whenever I dress like the NTers from the dressing better thread.
laugh.gif
I just don't see it. Yeah I know you guys thinking ducktales but I get it often.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 i demand a close-up!....i definitely see a little Leo in there....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 i demand a close-up!....i definitely see a little Leo in there....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

without glasses.....

How? I could've sworn that you said you were white. I think somebody commented saying "I thought you were apart of the struggle"

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

without glasses.....

How? I could've sworn that you said you were white. I think somebody commented saying "I thought you were apart of the struggle"

Back
Top Bottom