NT, have you ever worked with..

NT, have you ever worked with Kirby Vacuums?
nerd.gif

I've been selling Kirby's for 6 months now. I love this job.
It's commission only pay. It took me 2 months to get good at it but now I'm easily making 1000+ weekly checks.

Just wondering if anyone here ever sold Kirby's.

Originally Posted by Grimey

you happy you ripping people off with them weak **$ vacuums?

indifferent.gif
You had a bad experience? Because the Kirby's over here work..

They sell Kirby's online for a couple hundred, anybody that is willing to pay over 1000+ for this vacuum is beyond dumb.

Originally Posted by wrod7

Originally Posted by Grimey

you happy you ripping people off with them weak **$ vacuums?
indifferent.gif
You had a bad experience? Because the Kirby's over here work..
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I don't know why but that part made me laugh.[/color]

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

They sell Kirby's online for a couple hundred, anybody that is willing to pay over 1000+ for this vacuum is beyond dumb.
Of course, that's one of the first things I tell people when I walk into their house.. I just say the right things and they buy it from me and not on ebay.

I remember in 05 when I just graduated from college and I saw the ad in the paper for a salesperson. I called and they said come in at 3 for an interview. So I arrive in interview attire, suit & tie, and when I get there, there are cats there looking like they just got thru cuttin grass, rockin jordan jerseys and bandanas and they're playin 'freak a leek' on the loud speaker
laugh.gif
the WORST part was on stage, what I thought was a couch was the back seat of a van
roll.gif
I ended up not doin it. My dude did it for like a week and hated it. son came to my house with that long boring demo.

I worked at United Financial Consumer (a loan company for Kirbyvaccums) office. The sales tactics used to sell Kirby's are much thesame as Mattress Warehouse in that they mislead customers into thinkingfree financing when in fact after signing the bottom line you have justtaken out a loan.

People they target are often elderly and they train young men and womenthat these customers are the ones to persuade. People who fall intodebt often think they need to pay their car loan before they pay fortheir vaccuum, not realizing the type of loan they have signed is justas seriously detrimental to their credit rating.

Heads up on getting any type of financing: Look to see what company isactually doing the financing and before signing call the financecompany and have them reiterate what the terms are!
Read more: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/in_home/kirby.htm#ixzz0iD2co74G

good work OP!

Back
Top Bottom