NT HEADS WHOS BEEN HERE 5+ YEARS------CHECK IN

Cant get away from it . . .
If futura/supreme/stash/huf etc werent associated with nike I would have never heard of them

made my original screen name in early 2002, but the name was "banned" so I made a new one in 2003.

im here, i stood around and watched for a couple years, only recently began to post, but ive been here since 2000, was too lazy to sign up until 2001 when i had to speak on the new air jordans that i didnt too much like.

Member since 2001...here since 2000

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Indianapolis Colts & Indiana Pacers

man I've been here for a minute like 6 years. when I was in 10th grade, when the trunner LXs came out

________Underground54
<----------_ Total Posts :: 1132
________ 8)
glasses.gif

Since day 1...
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

one one person in this thread has been hear longer than me, and thats kona. big ups to Kona

<----------january 7 2002....couple more days till i hit the 5 year mark
The finest women I love with a passion...your man's a wimp I give that a.. a good thrash'n..

Almost there....
Join *************** to make money-It Works! I Just got my 1st paycheck in the mail($83.70). |Karmaloop-20%OFF| My Rep Code: BO9852
DreamHost-Web Hosting + Domain + 200 GB Space +20 Terabite Bandwidth which octuples weekly
can't beat that.I am a Bay Area Representative​

Holla!! One of the first sites I started to frequent when I got online. I remember beatin over the "Brownie" Jordan XVI's and they never dropped :frown:
frown.gif
Hanging wit' the fellas don't pay the bills,
and being broke and 30 give a n***a the chills.....

Prolly one of the most classic avatars
monksmoke.jpg
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring back the glory days​

Freshmen in HS when I found NT, sophmore in college now.

I'd be screwed if I got banned, this is my OG and only :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 510​

Back
Top Bottom