NT HEADS WHOS BEEN HERE 5+ YEARS------CHECK IN

i've been a member since october of 2000. my post count is still not as high as those who been here for two years. :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals
member #3

i dont remember my first post, or nikepark. but i wonder if...

there was a post made about me and my friends when we were first in line for the 99 aj iv retros in costa mesa...

the board not in existence yet?

ive been on since '00, my sig says it all. Originated from NikePark, those were the days!
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

just checkin' in. Lost my join date of August 2000 when I migrated from local to global.
Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

July 2001

Been around a long @#%$ time. Don't post a whole lot, read some threads here and there but the majority of this site and its posts are geared toward 15yr olds so I rarely post anymore.

been browsing since 2001 :smokin
smokin.gif

but i registered in 02 :rolleyes
eyes.gif

jordanfanatic23
Total Posts :: 4464

close enough, @#%$ it :pimp:
pimp.gif

K.L.C
check my pattern scheme,
I prolly have on rocks from the moon and saturn's ring.​

Checkin in and Checkin out at the same time.

Good luck to y'all searching your holy grails.
After the fire-red Vs came out, that was it for me. The one that started it all when i was in 6th grade.

I've had tons of names

"team get banned" that was a long time ago.

only names i can recall though
fpman
lucky13
TIMBO13
timbos13
TEAM NOBEEF

Present and Accounted for.

Kicks R Me - Member since March 2001 (Im pretty sure March, I joined Yuku so I cant check anymore)

I'm not even going to read this crap. We all know its going to be 10% people who have really been here and 90% people with a variation of the following...
"I just read the board till last year then I signed up" or "I had my old name for 4 years but I lost it and had to get this one last year."

For the record I signed on during the hype surrounding the pending Concorde XI release.
Team Negrodamus​

r2kidd
Total Posts :: 3555

<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong> <!-----<span style="color:white;">[ r2kidd =</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:red;">Ryan</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:white;">] [ Location:</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:red;">Toronto (Canada)</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:white;">]</span><!-----</strong><!-----<br><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:white;">[ eBay feedback: <!-----<a href="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=r2traps" target="top">r2traps (213+, 0 negs)</a><!-----<a href="mailto:r2traps@yahoo.ca"> r2traps@yahoo.ca</a><!----- ]</span><!-----</strong><!-----<br><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;"></span><!-----</strong><!----- <!-----<strong><!-----<span style="font-size:medium;">[</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;">LET'S GO RAPTORS!</span><!----- <!-----<span style="font-size:medium;">]</span><!----- </strong><!----- </div><!-----

Mr Kuter
Total Posts :: 276

Seems like a lifetime and just yesterday all at the same time. Who wouldve thought the internet would have breed somethin this crazy.

illmaticsoulchild
Total Posts :: 10233

Damn, has it been that long? Gonna be 5 years in November '07. Been one heck of a ride. NT is always a must when I need a good laugh.
FEDEREREXPRESS
"He moves like a whisper and executes like a wrecking ball" Nick Bollettieri​
E S T H E R B A X T E R > S L I C E D B R E A D​

Back
Top Bottom