NT HEADS WHOS BEEN HERE 5+ YEARS------CHECK IN

Whos been chillin here since 2001. Just curious of who is still in the house

edit: let me rephrase - who here is still on with a name that they can still post with since 01
Sweet Sassy Mollassey! Get out the check book and pay grand ma for the rub down!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TaKe the B-12 mix it wit a ounce of raw/ boil water wit the raw in the baby jar/ look before them watch it rise when it get hard/ chop it up bag it up to hit the bouLevard// from the 1st to the 5th I'm out there servin that shh../ wit a house full of bricks like the 3rd little pig/ my lil' cuzzo on the corner prolly serve you a nick/ but I'm that dude you should Call when ya order a brick
[Yukmouth]

[usual response]I've been here since 2000 but I lost my OG name password, so then I lurked on the site for 4 years and here I am.[/usual response]
Now I'm Back, A!​

Quote:
Sherlock87Holmes
Total Posts :: 464
Sweet Sassy Mollassey! Get out the check book and pay grand ma for the rub down!

Quote:
[usual response]I've been here since 2000 but I lost my OG name password, so then I lurked on the site for 4 years and here I am.[/usual response[

Or...

IV3 BEN VEIWNG SINC3 1983 BUT I JUST JOIEND THIS MONTH

I've only been a member four years....been viewing nt longet than that tho

thanks for leaving out us four year members!!!
JR Smith is bunz

since '01.....my OG account got mysteriously locked/lost a few years ago when Sulu was still around. i asked him if I could recover it, but he said no, so i got stuck w/an '02 account for some reason.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

lol.. it was obviously a joke.. :wow:
embarassed.gif
TaKe the B-12 mix it wit a ounce of raw/ boil water wit the raw in the baby jar/ look before them watch it rise when it get hard/ chop it up bag it up to hit the bouLevard// from the 1st to the 5th I'm out there servin that shh../ wit a house full of bricks like the 3rd little pig/ my lil' cuzzo on the corner prolly serve you a nick/ but I'm that dude you should Call when ya order a brick
[Yukmouth]

Quote:
[usual response]I've been here since 2000 but I lost my OG name password, so then I lurked on the site for 4 years and here I am.[/usual response]
:lol:
laugh.gif
"Ladies, if you are rich, and I have boned you, would you please meet me at the Nacho Cart?! Also if you are rich, and you want to bone, please meet me at the Nacho Cart!" -Leon Phelps aka The Ladies Man​

Obviously a lot of people are claiming to be here since '01 but have story's... Anyway I have been here for eons, since the "KICKS" issue with Kobe and the Olympic 6's on the cover. Then like six months later became a member.

This place has changed so much, and it irritates me how certain aged sneaker heads can be so ignorant...However it is expected and I wasn't born with useless Jordan knowledge. Also it disturbs me in the recent 2-3 years original (oxymoron) retros have sky rocketed in prices given the boom in the sneaker culture.

Finally i used to be strictly Jays, but I have noticed that retro quality truly do suck, it is amazing how the Air Force Max is light years ahead of any (any) '06 retro.

A little off topic, but i had to vent on some of the negative changes in our culture. I can't believe resellers are allowed to violate...

All in all we as a society need to stick together, because the storm is almost over...

P.S. Hype kills, please but what you like. hype got me in '06 with "lifestyle". Just like the condom someone is getting screwed.

PEACE
10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

how old were ya'll when you first joined?

i was in 7th grade..and shoes were way at the bottom of the list of what i was thinking about
Your shirt looks like a dish rag

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
I HATE MY GUMS CUS THEY BLACK!
[color=FF3333]Still reppin Team South Carolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince Team Poop[/color]

I've been here since 2001 (eleventh grade) but I've only had this name since 02 or 03.

I've been here since 2003.

Whoa.
Oakland Raiders - Los Angeles Lakers - San Francisco Giants​
Raiders are like a Strip Club. They tease you but at the end of the night, you go home empty handed.​

CLsmooth71
Wow haven't seen you post in a bit.Ehh I'm a little late.02
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring back the glory days​

Back
Top Bottom