NT Help! I May Be Going To Jail...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

prison-rape.jpg

botero
pimp.gif

team colombia in the buildin
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sunshine734

did they give you any kind of contact information at all? even if the chick who's name you were using got the call too, it could still be a scam.

if they did leave some kind of contact info, get a hold of them, find out who or what company it is, do a search to make sure they're legit, or contact the police to see if there is any kind of substance to their claim.

nope,they called from a blocked number saying it was the federal bureau of investigation and simply said if i dont pay 500 and something dollars, i would beincarcerated, i dont want to contact police because if its legit they might throw the bracelets on asap..i'm a little leery because they called so late, itmake me skeptical but then again its the fbi.

Ay man i understand this +!@* may be funny to y'all but can i please get some more help other than the pictures and gifs...my freedom on the line here

YungMooly:
Its 10 o clock at night and some recording just called my phone saying If I don't pay 500 and some odd dollars by November 1st, "I will be incarcerated." It said that I would not be getting another notice. I have no idea what this is about or who the recording was from. The number came up as unavailable. Hopefully its somebody running a gaffle but I'm not sure...I have no idea what I can even do
LOL

Yeah that sounds completely legit.

Definitely.

Dude, you're fine.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what other messages were left? buying part of the brooklyn bridge? beachfront property in arizona?

Originally Posted by nick0lis

in all seriousness though bro, what exactly have you done that might cause this???
I did some business on ebay and i sold somebody some stuff on there and they claimed they never got it...but its not paypal calling me, its arecording claiming to be the fbi

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

YungMooly:
Its 10 o clock at night and some recording just called my phone saying If I don't pay 500 and some odd dollars by November 1st, "I will be incarcerated." It said that I would not be getting another notice. I have no idea what this is about or who the recording was from. The number came up as unavailable. Hopefully its somebody running a gaffle but I'm not sure...I have no idea what I can even do
LOL

Definitely.

Dude, you're fine.

laugh.gif

Ska i know it sound real questionable but dropping that FBI bomb is really scaring me. It also don't make sense why they have my number, i would think itwas somebody trying to play me but in reality none of my friends are smart enough to do something like this.

If that is a collections agency, I believe any threats of that nature is considered illegal.

YungMooly:
23ska909red02:
YungMooly:
LOL

Definitely.

Dude, you're fine.

laugh.gif

Ska i know it sound real questionable but dropping that FBI bomb is really scaring me. It also don't make sense why they have my number, i would think it was somebody trying to play me but in reality none of my friends are smart enough to do something like this.
Have you never had a telemarketer call you by your name?

If you have the name, you can get the number.

If you have the number, you can get the name.

Dude, you're being played.

Stop being so paranoid.

If the FBI were getting a hold of you, they would NOT do it by calling you late at night from an unknown number.
laugh.gif

You would get something in the mail, something that they could fall back on if you try to split the country after hearing from then. They could prove that theytried to get a hold of you.

I am as confident that you were called by the FBI as I am that Elvis Presley is moving in next door to me.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ ska...

very true though... seems highly unlikely that the FBI would deal with a fraud case dealing with $500... they MUST have bigger fish to fry
nerd.gif

you got nothing to worry about.. i been called by cops before and it showed up under caller id

Back
Top Bottom