NT HELP IM DEPRESSED SCHOOL RELATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NT man im in such an effed up mood i got like finals in 5 weeks first final is 28th jan and i still have 176 pages to read on top of that the information iread previously wont stick in my head. What shall i do.

wasn't this the guy posting like a month ago sweating when he had finals 2 months later or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dont get me wrong i mean i still have more then a month to finals and i study nearly everyday i was just wondering if whether the general consensus on NT is ifi have enough time to get ready??

the more time you spend on NT the less time you have for studying
just click the little red box with and x in it...it may be difficult but just
do it!

Get on the grind. If you want to do good on the finals you need to study. Simple as that.

5 weeks is a long time man...i never prepped more than a week and half in advance and did just fine. not sure if you work a job in addition or whatever....butjust focus and take it one day at a time, you have plenty of time. get big and do work man. good luck

Drink a Monster or Redbull before you study, or as you start studying. You'll be amazed at how well you remember the material. I did that before I studiedfor all my finals and did excellently.

the more time you spend on NT the less time you have for studying
just click the little red box with and x in it...it may be difficult but just
do it!

Dude knowing the curse of NT i always study before coming online. So you think i got enough time to prepare? Or is it a lost cause?

Do you honestly think so? Are you in college now? Or HS, MS? (I assume you are doing trimesters?) You have 5 weeks. I have never spent over 5 weeks studyingfor any test. The only tests I'd assume you'd need to are the GMAT, Bar Exam, MCAT, and the like. The heck are you depressed over 5 WEEKS ofpreparation? Christmas just damn came. It's winter break for a reason. If you are depressed over this then you are in for quite a few challenges in yourupcoming future. It's not even that many pages of reading. You can do that in a day.

Originally Posted by turbo DEFENSE

^ for real? explanation for this?
If that was directed towards me, it's because those drinks increase your awareness and stuff. I find I perform much better on mentally stimulatingchallenges when I'm on an energy drink - be it work related, school, aggressive driving, etc. I think the marketing phrase they use is it "envigoratesyour mind," or something of that nature.

Originally Posted by turbo DEFENSE

^ for real? explanation for this?
If that was directed towards me, it's because those drinks increase your awareness and stuff. I find I perform much better on mentally stimulatingchallenges when I'm on an energy drink - be it work related, school, aggressive driving, etc. I think the marketing phrase they use is it "envigoratesyour mind," or something of that nature.

Im in college. I get what your saying basically and correct me if im wrong ive got over a month to get ready and im *****ing about it basically man up and geton with it right?

lol. yeah. besides if you stress now...it's only gonna hurt you. imagine what you would be like the day before. stress doesn't help.

dude. You have 5 weeks to read 176 pages. If you want to get the information down in a week just do this... Day 1- make an outline of the chapters and skim thetitles and headings. Day's 2-5- Read 50 pages, take notes as you read. Day 6- Outline notes and elaborate on them. Day 7- Read over notes numerous times.

Stop stressing, I studied for my finals the day before and the hour before. It also helps if you review and have a plan for each week. I set aside time forbreaks and even planned procrastination. Plan things out only so far in advance, at the most 2 weeks, your thinking over a month in advance, by focusing on onetest your depriving yourself of really learning.

5 weeks is more than enough time to comb through 176 pages and the rest of your finals.
I'm sure plenty have studied the day before their final and still manage to get a decent
grade (depending on your aptitude for the subject).

Back
Top Bottom