NT Help! Just flooded my toilet and it won't stop- update it gets worse- pics

Discussion in 'General' started by datznasty, Mar 1, 2009.

1. datznasty

datznasty

Man, poopy water just overflowed. I knew to shut off the water going to the toilet but I got there after I heard it overflowing. Once I drop a deuce Idon't hang around, I get out of there so then I heard the trickling and come back and there's like poop soup all over the floor. [​IMG] I'm plunging like hell but nothing really happened, the water level wentdown some but then when I turned the water valve back on and tried to flush again, it rose again like it wanted to overflow, although most of the turds aregone now.

It's an emergency. I got company coming over, don't own a mop, and not to mention I still got the BG's so I'm going to be back.

And I hope apartment toilet systems aren't like sinks. I remember one time something happened with the system and somebody else's sink overflowed andcome out into mine somehow.

Oh yea,

2. EddieWinslow1983

EddieWinslow1983 formerly piczon1983

[​IMG] GET A DAMN PLUNGER HOMIE AND THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THE TOILET. THEFLOOR ON THE OTHER HAND, U JUST GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP . PLUNGER ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. mrmeeh2

mrmeeh2

ew!!! BTW Pics!!!??[​IMG]

4. nayokochan

nayokochan

beat me to it..but uh..that sucks.
    good luck.

5. EddieWinslow1983

EddieWinslow1983 formerly piczon1983

[​IMG] GET A DAMN PLUNGER HOMIE AND THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THE TOILET. THE FLOOR ON THE OTHER HAND, U JUST GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP . PLUNGER ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST READ IT AGAIN MY BAD, U SAID U ALREADY HAD A PLUNGER. I DONT KNOW KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY MAN. GOOD LUCK

6. harlemtothebronx

harlemtothebronx

You're gonna drown in doo doo water.

7. nktran001

nktran001

No bull, this one time I pooped huge ones. The toilet clogged up and it was all over my bathroom floor, even my logs.

For some of you who may know me, the bathroom and I just don't mix.

8. hampisaboss

hampisaboss

Use a wire hanger bro lol

9. ihavemyownopinion

ihavemyownopinion

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. datznasty

datznasty

[​IMG] getting doo doo water on the bottom of my Aqua 8's, maybe it'll increase the traction. And honestly, I think it overflowed into my upstairsneighbor's bathroom, but I'm not going to go up there and check and admit fault. But basically it was quiet up there, I assume whoever was sleep, thensoon as my debacle happened all of a sudden I'm hearing a lot of activity in their bedroom and bathroom, including the same gargling nose the toilet makeswhen you plunge it. Or perhaps we all dropped tremendous logs simultaneously and bogged down the system.

Needless to say this sucks, and RIP to this towel. Yea I know I could wash it, but no, just no.

!@++%%@ oatmeal and blueberries!

11. drjordanfreak88

drjordanfreak88

[​IMG] at poopy water and poop soup. lol sucks my dude, good luck w/ that.

12. jawnyquest

jawnyquest

[​IMG]

whats wrong with yall dudes and floodin the cot damn toilet.. my 2 older brothers are always doing this [​IMG] and then they leave it there for someone else(ME) toclean up.. i try to use my moms BR but she always tells me to go clean that !++* up [​IMG] #%+!%+# men.
    we have two plungers, one for our bathroom and one for my moms bathroom, the one for ours usually doesn't work so we use my moms one and that does thetrick. but since that's not really helping you i'd advise you to call maintenance.. unless you don't have that in your apt building? if not,you're assed out. [​IMG] keep plunging until your arm falls off

lay some old newspapers out to absorb some of that water.. and go out and buy a mop asap..cuz that water is not going to remove itself.
    the smell is gonna linger too.. so while youre out gettin that mop, get some lemon scented something, a bucket and some lysol just incase and go to work.

and you have company coming over.. so you should really get on this. like right now. like right after you finish reading this.

13. ubuibeme

ubuibeme

[​IMG]@ your SN...

14. airkeung88

airkeung88

i won't buy your Aquas now..LOL
    get a plumber asap......

15. datznasty

datznasty

Yea I got a mop, I live across the street from the Dollar store so that's nothing, but like I said, I just used this old towel and I got a %@%#@%!$ ofcleaning supplies we get free from Feed the Children. Yea, so I'm just going to put my 30 day notice in tommorow, I can't stay here anymore. I gotpoopy water and crumbs on the sole of my 8's more than likely and I'm walking around, so oatmeal poop essence is in the carpet and the air. Anybody inthe market for some cheap Aqua's, be on the lookout on eBay in the next few days. Aside from all the aforementioned interactions with my poops, they'rereally in great condition, about an 8 out of 10. I'm not telling my eBay username or size either [​IMG] I'm going to singlehandedly crash the Aqua'smarket on eBay
    edit:

16. boholkicks

boholkicks

probably clogged pipes...do you flush your toilet paper in there too????... call a plumber to fix that asap...

17. getlikeme

getlikeme

Im rolling right now..hilarious [​IMG][​IMG] ..and the tags lmao..fml

18. los benjaminz

los benjaminz

LMAO

TAKE THE L BRO

I cant just picture some one freakin out seeing their poop water overflow lmao

19. calgoresback

calgoresback Banned

20. stork

stork

eat some damn fiber son

21. biggie62

biggie62

Speaking over which. My boy had a dorm party he was telling me. Well the bathroom is on the 2nd floor. So they all go to sleep without knowing the toilet wasoverflowing. The toilet is right by the stairs so the water starts flowing down the stairs. They wake up in the morning and there is about 4-6 inches of wateron the ground floor. They open the door and a ***!!@#* of water flows outside haha. They found out that some chick at the party used some bounty because theyran out of toilet paper and clogged the toilet.

22. los benjaminz

los benjaminz

[​IMG]

23. drsfinest72

drsfinest72

[​IMG] oh the irony. now datznasty

24. importking

importking

pics ??

25. pr0phecy718

pr0phecy718