NYC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

o and 360 >

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Screw the fanboys, get both
pimp.gif
they're both good systems withs + and -. Depends on what you want from a system.

Although, IMO 360 > PS3, mostly because I hate the PS controller and PSN sucks.
indifferent.gif
 My Dude, the Xbox controller is basically the size of the Nintendo Gamecube system.. I say PS3 is the way to go

Says the guy with tiny hands
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Alright, I've been without a system for bout 3 years now and I want to get a 360 or PS3 next week, but I've got a few questions.

-The 360 Arcade does not have a harddrive, but it has 512MB of memory, what does that mean? Can I save game progress, because thats all I care about. I will not use Live of download stuff (no internet connection where i live).

- If I buy a used 360 at gamestop and I get ROD, what are my options?

- How common is ROD anyways?

- Is a PS3 actually worth the money if its only used for games and movies?

Thanks
Naw it's better at grilling
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

pimp.gif
they're both good systems withs + and -. Depends on what you want from a system.

Although, IMO 360 > PS3, mostly because I hate the PS controller and PSN sucks.
indifferent.gif
 My Dude, the Xbox controller is basically the size of the Nintendo Gamecube system.. I say PS3 is the way to go

Says the guy with tiny hands
bk_tinyhands.jpg

But seriously, I love my PS3 mucho!!!

PS3, but I am biased. I'm not that big into FPS thought I do play COD4 and MW2 once in a while. Only Xbox exclusive I'm honestly kind of jealous is Fable 1 and 2. Everything else they can have as Killzone 2 > any xbox FPS exclusive.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Alright, I've been without a system for bout 3 years now and I want to get a 360 or PS3 next week, but I've got a few questions.

-The 360 Arcade does not have a harddrive, but it has 512MB of memory, what does that mean? Can I save game progress, because thats all I care about. I will not use Live of download stuff (no internet connection where i live).

Thanks
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This man said games and movies as if a gaming system is supposed to have other uses.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Thanks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This man said games and movies as if a gaming system is supposed to have other uses.

Yeah, because that is the only 2 things it does
eyes.gif

No internet?

Just get a N64.
Actually have a N64 sticktly for Zelda purposes.

pimp.gif

Im talking bout getting a used 360 and you tell me to drop $1000 on both
nerd.gif

Thanks for the people actually contributing to the thread, but i still need to know if the arcade has memory space for saving games.

I was the only person I knew left that hadn't got it and it hit me this weekend at home and then at work
laugh.gif

Failure rate for the 360 has to be more than 70%

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I was the only person I knew left that hadn't got it and it hit me this weekend at home and then at work
laugh.gif

Failure rate for the 360 has to be more than 70%

indifferent.gif

Whatever your friends have. That's what I did and so I went with the 360. I don't watch to many movies at home so the Blu-ray thing didn't really bother me, live is like 40$ for a year which really isn't that bad and so far I've gone 2+ years without RROD on the same box
pimp.gif

But really a lot of these answers are preference/biased (including mine
laugh.gif
) figure out what you want, do some research etc..

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

NYC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

o and 360 >

smokin.gif
THIS! but real talk, its all up to personal preference. multiplayer games r exactly the same except that 360 has a bigger community of online gamers. yes u gotta pay, but u can get demos, arcade games, xbox games, music, music videos, movies [alot in hd],  tv shows etc. PSN is free but its a diff experience, and it also has a browser which is good. now reguardless of which u get, u cant lose. graphically IMO theyre exactly the same, so it comes down to what exclusives u like. im all about FPS like lef4 dead and halo blah blah so therefore 360 wins. ALSO, the RROD was way more common in the earlier systems, now it doesnt happen altho u get a 3 year warranty. I got an arcade system wit my old 20gb harddrive and the system doesnt even get warm, it jus stays blowin out cool air so im not gettin a RROD anytime soon. Hey, lets not forget that the PS3 gets the YLOD.

The bottom line is if you want your system to last 4+ years, get a PS3.  If this is a 1-2 year deal, get 360.  I've seen well over half my friends' 360's fail while my PS3 has run steady for 2 years now. 

Back
Top Bottom