NT help me buy a video game system

Alright, I've been without a system for bout 3 years now and I want to get a 360 or PS3 next week, but I've got a few questions.

-The 360 Arcade does not have a harddrive, but it has 512MB of memory, what does that mean? Can I save game progress, because thats all I care about. I will not use Live of download stuff (no internet connection where i live).

- If I buy a used 360 at gamestop and I get ROD, what are my options?

- How common is ROD anyways?

- Is a PS3 actually worth the money if its only used for games and movies?

Thanks

laugh.gif

without internet, get a ps3. if you'll be on xbl with friends all the time, xbox 360.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Having a 360 without a hard drive is like having a woman without a mouth

And having a PS3 is like sticking you penis in a jar full of razor blades and salt

if you buy a used 360 from gamestop then more than likely you will get a RROD.
Get the Elite if you do get a 360, the probability of getting the RROD is lessened with them, and don't get the arcade you're going to regret it because you need a hard drive to play online.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

if you buy a used 360 from gamestop then more than likely you will get a RROD.
Get the Elite if you do get a 360, the probability of getting the RROD is lessened with them, and don't get the arcade you're going to regret it because you need a hard drive to play online.
LIES! i got my elite for this reason only and still got it
mad.gif

I'd get a 360 Arcade, (probably won't ever get RROD, jasper chipset) and used 20 gig hdd, you can get one for like $40-$50 bucks.

And if you ever do get a chance to get on the web, XBL is actually worth the money, the XBL aracade games are AMAZING, from Trials, to the new P.B. Winterbottom, to Castle Crashers, you can't go wrong with XBL Aracde games, plus the regular console games. XBL online Multiplayer > PSN

ha i said lessened not obsolete. my friend's got it too.
I have the regular system and I never got the RROD, had some other error message though I forget which one. It was out of warranty and they still gave me a different one for free

Back
Top Bottom