NT: Help me deal with this female...vol. i'm sprung

This is wht you have to do

Call her out on her BS , be a man a check her either she gonna come through or you gonna stop talking to her .
Its spring break champ there are plenty of broads out there instead chasing one that is steady fakin on you

Thanks NT. definitely not gonna be easy but it's pretty obvious that I can't rely on this chick.

gonna be hard to get over it TOTALLY cuz I know she's gonna find a way to get back on my good side...

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

how old are u son i bet your in college but u sound 14 smh

20...do you have any advice sir? I'm blind from the truth...
roll.gif
I went through the same thing. Best thing to do is not to even hit her up at all. If she reaches out to you just text or call someone else to get your mind of it right away. It helps to deal with things. 

women will just say i miss or i wanna hang out just soo they can get a self esteem booster, make em know someone is still interested.

if your sprung and you wanna get her off your mind do this

1. think about her taking a poop

2. think about her taking a poop when she has dirrehea

This is a philosophy a wise man once told me...."Treat a Hot Girl like Dirt and she Will stick to you like Mud"....Ignore here and move on

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

Delete the digits.
laugh.gif
If only deleting her digits could have the same effect as deleting her from my brain.

i have her digits memorized...fml
eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

I don't understand how you can be sprung T.Pain Style and you aint even smashed yet. 
indifferent.gif
 Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

it sucks cuz I wanna know what's going on right now!
there's some good advice here but all of you are saying i should "wait" til she makes a move that shows interest.

should I just be straight up and ask her whats good? or should i just tell her RIGHT NOW that she's messed up? or should i just be patient and wait to see if she comes through?

Nah, don't make any move on her. And don't wait on her. Go smash some other chick.
You can't be on that sensitive !+$% with some girl you've never been involved with.

The next time she text you "I miss you, I wanna hang out" you text her back "Nah, I ain't got time" or "Nah, you a flake."

Put her in her place. Girls need to be treated mean from time to time.

I bet when you act like a jerk, she'll come running.

I SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!!! 
smokin.gif
Yeah, you speak the truth. 

next time you hit me up, make sure you're available to hang out otherwise don't bother

she's just leading you on .. girls like that are NOT worth your time. find someone who actually wants to spend time with you instead of BSin you.
De La Moneys Avy
laugh.gif

Thanks NT. definitely not gonna be easy but it's pretty obvious that I can't rely on this chick.

gonna be hard to get over it TOTALLY cuz I know she's gonna find a way to get back on my good side...

Simp. If half of NT just said shes playing you nd leading you on, why would let girls get back on your good side. you make no sense. honestly, put your big boy pants on, and move on.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Simp. If half of NT just said shes playing you nd leading you on, why would let girls get back on your good side. you make no sense. honestly, put your big boy pants on, and move on.
What is there to get over????
You didn't smash!!!

For your own sake, shot yourself now because your life will be painful if this is how you are with broads. 
tired.gif

She does NOT like you.  Stop feeding her attention A-SAP.

Like Fresh Product said, get some more #s in your phone book and you'll soon forget about this wack broad.

so look...i'm talkin to this chick right now who i've known for a few years but me and her are cool friends and we don't see or get to hang out with each other as much as we'd like...

before i start the story:
1)not gonna lie: i have a kindergarten crush on her

anyway, she hits me up last week saying "I wanna see you soon" so ironically, spring break hits right after she says this.
so i decide to hit her up: I wanted to see if we could catch up.
since spring break has started (exactly a week ago) I've asked her to hang out two times within the course of two days. The first day i asked her, she didn't answer her phone and she never got back to me that day. I texted her the 2nd day to find out why she didn't answer her phone. She said "sorry" and I asked if we could hang out the next day and she pretty much said she was "busy."  So after that, I decided to take the L.

to conclude: this girl has a HISTORY of not comin' through. She tells me she misses me and she wants to hang out but I'm the only one trying to make it work. She always relys on me to CALL/TEXT her.

Now the real problem: I know she played me or whatever but I'm kind of TOO INTERESTED in her to absolutely let that ###% go...PLUS i know she's gonna get back to me within the next few weeks and say "i miss you" or "lets hang out" somethin along those lines...i can almost guarantee that.

I always thought being "busy" was a lame excuse you gave to people you really don't wanna see...
sorry for the long novel. I'm sprung ala T-Pain...
ohwell.gif

Cliffnotes:
1)girl says she misses me and wants to see me (monthly basis type $+%)
2)i like her
3)i get my hopes up
4)i ask her to hang
5)75% of the time, she'll say shes "busy" and never try to make up for it
6) repeat to step 1
mad.gif

WHAT DO I DO?

is this chicks name jasmine?

cause i got the same +!%+ poppin right now

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

She does NOT like you.  Stop feeding her attention A-SAP.

Like Fresh Product said, get some more #s in your phone book and you'll soon forget about this wack broad.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Of all people to give advice. Mr Whack Texting, vmailing exes, unable to satisfy women, Mr. Usherplaylist. 
roll.gif

Dude is a mess and he's giving advice 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom