NT: Help me deal with this female...vol. i'm sprung

i hate when girls do this, i usually just delete the girls number so i wont have that urge to hit them up and then i just wait for them to hit me up

I bumped Pharcyde's Passing Me By and Other Fish on repeat when I dealt with a woman like that, drove me crazy. Just gotta dead her.

0be15be5b49b6342d6bcc355048f6e3c1f6a32e.pjpg

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

She does NOT like you.  Stop feeding her attention A-SAP.

Like Fresh Product said, get some more #s in your phone book and you'll soon forget about this wack broad.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Of all people to give advice. Mr Whack Texting, vmailing exes, unable to satisfy women, Mr. Usherplaylist. 
roll.gif

Dude is a mess and he's giving advice 
laugh.gif
I may fumble more than Tiki Barber but I still bag more dames than 99% of Niketalk, bro.

lol I appreciate all of CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. but damn.

ya'll makin me wanna CUT this *%*$@ throat now
roll.gif

srs.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Thanks NT. definitely not gonna be easy but it's pretty obvious that I can't rely on this chick.

gonna be hard to get over it TOTALLY cuz I know she's gonna find a way to get back on my good side...

Simp. If half of NT just said shes playing you nd leading you on, why would let girls get back on your good side. you make no sense. honestly, put your big boy pants on, and move on.
relax. i meant she's gonna TRY to get on my good side. you really think after this thread I'd let her back?
c'mon son...get outta here.

and SIMP? clarify the definition of the word before you use it dude

Thanks NT. definitely not gonna be easy but it's pretty obvious that I can't rely on this chick.

gonna be hard to get over it TOTALLY cuz I know she's gonna find a way to get back on my good side...

Simp. If half of NT just said shes playing you nd leading you on, why would let girls get back on your good side. you make no sense. honestly, put your big boy pants on, and move on.
relax. i meant she's gonna TRY to get on my good side. you really think after this thread I'd let her back?
c'mon son...get outta here.

and SIMP? clarify the definition of the word before you use it dude
Dude, you just said your sprung off a chick you havent even smashed yet. Hows that possible? and you say your not a simp? Simp please

Originally Posted by handullz

SHE GOT A DUDE, G...

SHE JUST USE YOU TO MAKE HER FEEL GOOD WHEN THAT %*#!@ TALK GREASY TO HER...

I WOULD SAY TAKE THE L AND MOVE ON...

but it aint that easy....

the fastest way to move on is go and holla at some other chickies...

cuz them kindergarden feelings are hard to get over...

best way to keep it movin is go holla at some other chickes...

definitely gonna move on but like I've been sayin...i think she's gonna find a way to stick around..
I tried to dead this relationship a while ago when I went away to college. she pulled the same *#@# and I never got to meet up with her before I left 
mad.gif

i was heated and distraught for a while cuz I was so far away and nothing I could do about it...

I ignored her and was soo close to getting over her. THEN she hit me up with that text and I went back to square one 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. <--i still regret allowing her back in my life...

but on the real, g... that's just how people are...

ever wonder why girls get all stupid over a text? its cuz they put a dude behind them...

and when they hear from them, it throws alot of mixed emotions in the bag...

same w/ the fellas...

cats on here act like its easy... but it aint when you really feeling someone...

the quickest way to get over one chick is to get at the next one, g...

cuz sittin around sulkin aint gettin you  no progress in life...

Dude, you just said your sprung off a chick you havent even smashed yet. Hows that possible? and you say your not a simp? Simp please

I said INS? when?
I told you to come back to this thread when you know what a simp is...
tired.gif

I can honestly say I got caught up in shorty but I'm young. and atleast I experienced this ##$! now so it can be avoided in the future...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

but on the real, g... that's just how people are...

ever wonder why girls get all stupid over a text? its cuz they put a dude behind them...

and when they hear from them, it throws alot of mixed emotions in the bag...

same w/ the fellas...

cats on here act like its easy... but it aint when you really feeling someone...

the quickest way to get over one chick is to get at the next one, g...

cuz sittin around sulkin aint gettin you  no progress in life...

pimp.gif
Appreciated.

fa sho...

well, i'm finna be 21 in august, so dont think i'm trying to son you or nothing... but...

its hard right now, g...

you gotta compete w/ ol' cats who got they *+%+ together, young cats that simp so hard, and fellas constantly being on standby...

they be on stand by cuz all they want is a lil attention from this chick...

YOU dont wanna be that dude on stand by because you want to be respected.

right now, you just a regular 20 year tryin to run up in something...

and that's cool... i wouldnt mind jumpin up in somethin right now to be honest...

but in due time... these chickies gonna be beggin you to pay attention...

i also had to learn that when ol' people kick knowledge, alot of the times, they really be preachin off experience...

i aint old, but i really listen to what older cats say, how they carry they self, and start noticing my surroundings...

then use THAT to pass on the my niketalk brethren...

if you think about it... there are alot of chicks out there... like... seriously...

you have to engrave it in your head that you cant put chicks on the pedastal...

you have to act as though YOU'RE in demand...

you have to have the mentality that every chick in the room wants TRUBALLA 101'S love dressing sprayed in their vajj salad...

it'll take time...

but the time cant kick start if you let this one chick linger around in your mind, g....

Back
Top Bottom