NT: Help me deal with this female...vol. i'm sprung

Originally Posted by handullz

fa sho...

well, i'm finna be 21 in august, so dont think i'm trying to son you or nothing... but...

its hard right now, g...

you gotta compete w/ ol' cats who got they *+%+ together, young cats that simp so hard, and fellas constantly being on standby...

they be on stand by cuz all they want is a lil attention from this chick...

YOU dont wanna be that dude on stand by because you want to be respected.

right now, you just a regular 20 year tryin to run up in something...

and that's cool... i wouldnt mind jumpin up in somethin right now to be honest...

but in due time... these chickies gonna be beggin you to pay attention...

i also had to learn that when ol' people kick knowledge, alot of the times, they really be preachin off experience...

i aint old, but i really listen to what older cats say, how they carry they self, and start noticing my surroundings...

then use THAT to pass on the my niketalk brethren...

if you think about it... there are alot of chicks out there... like... seriously...

you have to engrave it in your head that you cant put chicks on the pedastal...

you have to act as though YOU'RE in demand...

you have to have the mentality that every chick in the room wants TRUBALLA 101'S love dressing sprayed in their vajj salad...

it'll take time...

but the time cant kick start if you let this one chick linger around in your mind, g....
*claps* good stuff bruh

as for OP, dead that @!* i hate chicks who be flaking....if your not trying to chill thats completely fine just say so, dont just say yea im down then when the day comes you back out lol i never got the point of that

I'd say hit her up one more time. If she says no or doesn't pick it up, let her handle it from then on. You've already made the effort so it's up to her.

handullz shut this thread down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I'd say hit her up one more time. If she says no or doesn't pick it up, let her handle it from then on. You've already made the effort so it's up to her.
nahh man. she's had too many tries. wish i could just text her now and let her know whats good.

but i'm just gonna wait til she says "lets hang out"...hit her with the "nah i'm good." seriously...i need closure.
tired.gif

Sooooo, no pics?

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

She does NOT like you.  Stop feeding her attention A-SAP.

Like Fresh Product said, get some more #s in your phone book and you'll soon forget about this wack broad.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Of all people to give advice. Mr Whack Texting, vmailing exes, unable to satisfy women, Mr. Usherplaylist. 
roll.gif

Dude is a mess and he's giving advice 
laugh.gif
I may fumble more than Tiki Barber but I still bag more dames than 99% of Niketalk, bro.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Truballa101

so look...i'm talkin to this chick right now who i've known for a few years but me and her are cool friends and we don't see or get to hang out with each other as much as we'd like...

before i start the story:
1)not gonna lie: i have a kindergarten crush on her

anyway, she hits me up last week saying "I wanna see you soon" so ironically, spring break hits right after she says this.
so i decide to hit her up: I wanted to see if we could catch up.
since spring break has started (exactly a week ago) I've asked her to hang out two times within the course of two days. The first day i asked her, she didn't answer her phone and she never got back to me that day. I texted her the 2nd day to find out why she didn't answer her phone. She said "sorry" and I asked if we could hang out the next day and she pretty much said she was "busy."  So after that, I decided to take the L.

to conclude: this girl has a HISTORY of not comin' through. She tells me she misses me and she wants to hang out but I'm the only one trying to make it work. She always relys on me to CALL/TEXT her.

Now the real problem: I know she played me or whatever but I'm kind of TOO INTERESTED in her to absolutely let that ###% go...PLUS i know she's gonna get back to me within the next few weeks and say "i miss you" or "lets hang out" somethin along those lines...i can almost guarantee that.

I always thought being "busy" was a lame excuse you gave to people you really don't wanna see...
sorry for the long novel. I'm sprung ala T-Pain...
ohwell.gif

Cliffnotes:
1)girl says she misses me and wants to see me (monthly basis type $+%)
2)i like her
3)i get my hopes up
4)i ask her to hang
5)75% of the time, she'll say shes "busy" and never try to make up for it
6) repeat to step 1
mad.gif

WHAT DO I DO?

you already know what it is my G
so why bother posting it here?
you're in a sensitive situation because if you tell her how you feel she going to think you are all emotional. she dont want to hear it. so in all honesty, she dont give two f's about you. she's probably talking to other dudes smashing while using you as that "guy" to give herself pleasure and make herself think, "damn after all the times i fronted on him i still got it, let me brush that dirt off my shoulder."

if you really want her attention, which you wont in the long run (believe me in the future you're gonna be like i cant believe i went hard on shorty)...you gotta step your own game up. then let her bump into you when you shining. watch her be the one calling you from then on. let her catch you with some fly chicks too. she will be on your d like she a condom.

DELETE that number though. or simply mark it as DO NOT CALL. cause you gotta control yourself fam

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

next time she texts you. Respond with "who's this?"

does this really work? i've thought about doin it... but never did...

and btw... thanks to the niketalk fam for recognizing a solid answer...

i put some thought into that one...

and its good to see kinfoe takin time to READ...

but back to actin like them chickies are nobodies...

does that work?

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

next time she texts you. Respond with "who's this?"

does this really work? i've thought about doin it... but never did...

and btw... thanks to the niketalk fam for recognizing a solid answer...

i put some thought into that one...

and its good to see kinfoe takin time to READ...

but back to actin like them chickies are nobodies...

does that work?

Yea, it works for both sexes actually. As a dude though trying to holla at a female dont get her number. Instead, you should try giving her yours. This way eases that unsure feeling of if/when she'll answer your texts or calls. You'll also have the upper hand in terms of contact.

Once you start consistently texting ol girl she knows she got you. Especially, if shes replying back with one word. You become that guy that she clowns when shes with her friends, a bug-a-boo. You dont want that. Wait until the girl hits you up, then you know if shes genuinely interested. And if shes doesnt then its on to the next one.

When someone male or female replies back with a "Who dis?" I delete their number most of the time, especially if its someone I just met. Because if they didnt take the 2 seconds to save my name and number why did I do it for them?

My mans sound like he spitting from the survival scrolls...

Lol...

But what does the "who is this" text do to the other person psychologicaly?

she playin u mane....

all that "i miss u" and "want to see u" crap is for attention and out of boredom....females are like that...

once u respond....they're fulfilled and move on.

only for u to contact her days later about her being a no show and her response being "sorry"? smh....terrible creatures arent they?

not worth it.

If this girl isn't giving you the type of relationship that you both want, then why stick around?
Go find another female that's willing to have a relationship with you.

Back
Top Bottom