NT: Help me deal with this female...vol. i'm sprung

so look...i'm talkin to this chick right now who i've known for a few years but me and her are cool friends and we don't see or get to hang out with each other as much as we'd like...

before i start the story:
1)not gonna lie: i have a kindergarten crush on her

anyway, she hits me up last week saying "I wanna see you soon" so ironically, spring break hits right after she says this.
so i decide to hit her up: I wanted to see if we could catch up.
since spring break has started (exactly a week ago) I've asked her to hang out two times within the course of two days. The first day i asked her, she didn't answer her phone and she never got back to me that day. I texted her the 2nd day to find out why she didn't answer her phone. She said "sorry" and I asked if we could hang out the next day and she pretty much said she was "busy."  So after that, I decided to take the L.

to conclude: this girl has a HISTORY of not comin' through. She tells me she misses me and she wants to hang out but I'm the only one trying to make it work. She always relys on me to CALL/TEXT her.

Now the real problem: I know she played me or whatever but I'm kind of TOO INTERESTED in her to absolutely let that ###% go...PLUS i know she's gonna get back to me within the next few weeks and say "i miss you" or "lets hang out" somethin along those lines...i can almost guarantee that.

I always thought being "busy" was a lame excuse you gave to people you really don't wanna see...
sorry for the long novel. I'm sprung ala T-Pain...
ohwell.gif

Cliffnotes:
1)girl says she misses me and wants to see me (monthly basis type $+%)
2)i like her
3)i get my hopes up
4)i ask her to hang
5)75% of the time, she'll say shes "busy" and never try to make up for it
6) repeat to step 1
mad.gif

WHAT DO I DO?

you already know what 99% of NT is gonna say, MOVE ON! shes playing you like a xbox.

BTW, for a heads up, post pics for the beasts
devil.gif

"Deal" with her? Like you want us to kill her? Well in that case, give us pics.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

you already know what 99% of NT is gonna say, MOVE ON! shes playing you like a xbox.

BTW, for a heads up, post pics for the beasts
devil.gif
it's weird though...if i was a simp with her then i could understand. but yo.
what does someone "gain" from doing this...someone enlighten me...

you tell her exactly whats on your mind...

"next time you hit me up, make sure you're available to hang out otherwise don't bother"

its that simple cuz.... then on to the next.

i tell girls i miss them out of the blue all the time and not mean it. She probably isnt on it as much as you are, you're just taking her 'i miss you's' and 'lets chills' too seriously.
If a girl wants you, she'll act like it.

finally...some constructive advice.

but to be honest i say "I miss you" to a lotta other females but "I wanna see you" and "lets hang out" <---aren't those blatant invitations to ACTUALLY hang out?
i know people say "I miss you" just to be nice but "I wanna see you" <--that shows that the person has interest IMO

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

If a girl wants you, she'll act like it.
"next time you hit me up, make sure you're available to hang out otherwise don't bother"
OP, stop thinking anymore son. There are two options for you, tell her straight up or just move on.

I was talking to this chick I wanted to dig into. She gave me excuses twice and I never called her again.

Just be upfront about what you want. Then chill, see how she responds. Don't think it will last but maybe you can get in.

Sounds like she just likes the attention. Although, you said you really like her, there's no sense putting in that much work and you're the only one trying to make things work. I think it's clear she doesn't really care.

I say give it another try, and if she pulls the same thing, don't contact her anymore. If it ends up that she actually does miss you, she'll call / text you.

she's just leading you on .. girls like that are NOT worth your time. find someone who actually wants to spend time with you instead of BSin you.

Originally Posted by hymen man

she's just leading you on .. girls like that are NOT worth your time. find someone who actually wants to spend time with you instead of BSin you.

all you guys are speaking the truth...definitely needed this wakeup call

shes got me hooked though...not gonna be easy
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

it sucks cuz I wanna know what's going on right now!
there's some good advice here but all of you are saying i should "wait" til she makes a move that shows interest.

should I just be straight up and ask her whats good? or should i just tell her RIGHT NOW that she's messed up? or should i just be patient and wait to see if she comes through?

Back
Top Bottom