NT, help me figure this life/death thing out

^
laugh.gif
oops history>grammar
wink.gif

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Originally Posted by BoilerUp1987

Originally Posted by retrospect90

I think when you die you just die. Nothing more nothing less. I agree with addicted you need faith. When you have faith you "know" what is goiing to happen.
^^..so with your explanation, its like i go to sleep and dont wake up..^^

**i used to be a fairly avid follower of the Lutheran Church, was brought up in church, went to a Lutheran grade school and middle school.. but the older i got, the harder it was for me to believe in this one specific being that controlled everything that happened to us. im not saying i dont believe in anything, but i have trouble believing what the Lutheran/Christian/Catholic church puts into our heads. i believe there is a higher being and that their is an after life, but thats something i cant find out until i get there.

i live my life to live my life. i have fun and do what i please, i make sure the people i care about know i care about them because that is what i believe is important in this life. i cant justify myself living for a being i cant see or talk to.. i know the church would say you can talk to God in prayer or i can see God if i really believe.. i REALLY believed for the first 15 years of my life and i had no conversation and didnt see anybody. but again, i do believe there is a being, but i dont think i should have to live to prove myself to this being, im living my life for the ones i love! i have however been known to say a prayer or two, in times when i dont have anyone to talk to.. i know it seems a bit hypocritical, but its just one of those things from your childhood that can comfort you, im sure some of you have things like that NT..**
yea, I don't believe in an afterlife, hell, reincarnation, anything like that.
damn, so after you die, your gonna be bored as *insert boring place since you dont believe in hell*
happy.gif
.. but seriously.. im not the type to question what you believe in, justclarifying man.. do your thing.. ill do mine
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom