NT, help me get a better life.

I said some dumb *$#+ indirectly towards my ex on facebook, now she deleted me, and we already were on bad terms
eyes.gif
I already said I would leave her alone but I guess the reality struck me todaythat I will most definitely never see her again...I'm just so mad at myself at the time I wasted...how do yall forget about someone? real talk, I feelsuffocated by all this BS and no matter what I do I still think about her...

Not to sound rude, but when I read the title "Nt, help me get a better life"...I thought it would be about escaping poverty or something of thatnature.

IMO, an ex is an ex...you don't keep in touch. You can't be 'friends' anymore because sooner or later some conflict will arise, ie somethingalong the line like "you always do this, this is why we didn't last".

You just move on, it's a process in life.

itll take time..meet new people? go out with girls/friends?

just try your best to forget about her,im sure she isnt thinking about you so...

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by 23kidd

itll take time..meet new people? go out with girls/friends?

just try your best to forget about her,im sure she isnt thinking about you so...
naw she isn't trust me.

roll.gif

The first step is to understand that eventually, you will get over this girl to the point that she will be totally irrelevant to you and you'll go monthswithout even thinking about her. That's a fact. Everyone gets over exes at some point unless they've been married for 20 years or are just crazy. So nomatter how long it takes, you will stop caring about her and what she's doing and who she's with.

With that in mind, you can look at every day as a day that you get closer to the point of not caring/thinking about her. In other words, time is on your side,because the more it passes the further you'll be from the stuff you miss about her, so just let time do it's thing.

man.... how many threads do you make about this same broad!!!!

i don't even pay attention about the same girl threads but i recognize your name and your avy, so what does that say about youuuu.....

please move on....its that part of your life

i know its rough, but you can't do anything else......its time to gorw and move on

whatever, i'm drunk....but i know i'm right

ture words are spoken/written while your drunk....deal with it

EDIT- first day of summer, don't take me so serious lol

Smashing other chicks won't hurt but remember when you think your going through hell keep going, it's the only way to get out. I don't thinkanything anybody could say will help you out because YOU moving on is something YOU will have to figure out. Give it time but not to much time tho cuz ifshe's not even thinking about you anymore she's not worth it.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

The first step is to understand that eventually, you will get over this girl to the point that she will be totally irrelevant to you and you'll go months without even thinking about her. That's a fact. Everyone gets over exes at some point unless they've been married for 20 years or are just crazy. So no matter how long it takes, you will stop caring about her and what she's doing and who she's with.

With that in mind, you can look at every day as a day that you get closer to the point of not caring/thinking about her. In other words, time is on your side, because the more it passes the further you'll be from the stuff you miss about her, so just let time do it's thing.
This is actually really good advice

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

The first step is to understand that eventually, you will get over this girl to the point that she will be totally irrelevant to you and you'll go months without even thinking about her. That's a fact. Everyone gets over exes at some point unless they've been married for 20 years or are just crazy. So no matter how long it takes, you will stop caring about her and what she's doing and who she's with.

With that in mind, you can look at every day as a day that you get closer to the point of not caring/thinking about her. In other words, time is on your side, because the more it passes the further you'll be from the stuff you miss about her, so just let time do it's thing.
This is actually really good advice

Persia always brings the truth.

speaking of which, how did the first year go brah? (persia)

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

whatever, i'm drunk....but i know i'm right
Oh if I could count how many times I've heard this

Word. Who the hell the gets drunk and posts on message board?? foh.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I said some dumb *$#+ indirectly towards my ex on facebook, now she deleted me, and we already were on bad terms
eyes.gif
I already said I would leave her alone but I guess the reality struck me today that I will most definitely never see her again...I'm just so mad at myself at the time I wasted...how do yall forget about someone? real talk, I feel suffocated by all this BS and no matter what I do I still think about her...

Thats your first problem my man, your talking to your ex. For this exact reason, i stay away from my ex's. I dont talk to them because its nothing buttrouble, and your asking for it. Of course your going to think about her, you were involved with her and your still talking to her!! Its going to be hard atfirst, believe me....but its in your best interest to stop talking to her.

It takes time.. Just continue to do ur daily things and try not to let it bother you.. Take it as a lesson learned. Its hard but man the F up. When you startto think of her go do somethin else don't jus sit there n think it makes it worst.

Originally Posted by wj4

Not to sound rude, but when I read the title "Nt, help me get a better life"...I thought it would be about escaping poverty or something of that nature.

IMO, an ex is an ex...you don't keep in touch. You can't be 'friends' anymore because sooner or later some conflict will arise, ie something along the line like "you always do this, this is why we didn't last".

You just move on, it's a process in life.

qft.

no communication is the best communication...cuz someone still tryna hold on.

Originally Posted by wj4

Not to sound rude, but when I read the title "Nt, help me get a better life"...I thought it would be about escaping poverty or something of that nature.

IMO, an ex is an ex...you don't keep in touch. You can't be 'friends' anymore because sooner or later some conflict will arise, ie something along the line like "you always do this, this is why we didn't last".
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Disagree, right now I'm cool with all of my ex's and have beenfor a while.. You realize what you did and just laugh about it with them.. what's the point of being on bad terms? Anyway, to the OP, go and meet otherwomen (unless that's a problem for you[/color]
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])you'll move on rather quickly[/color]
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom