NT Help Me Get Over My Ex Vol:143

*le sigh* Its been like 5 months since we had a real ugly breakup, cut ties, ended up becoming "friends" but I still harbor feelings. She has a boyfriend and she's happy, I have a girlfriend but not so much happy. Next year, we'll be living down the hall from one another. I feel as if this can only get worse. Any advice?

Don't run from your feelings. The best thing to do is suffer through it. I say let your girl now go. You are not doing her any favors by having feelings for your ex. Most people run from their feelings instead of working through them and on themselves.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

*le sigh* Its been like 5 months since we had a real ugly breakup, cut ties, ended up becoming "friends" but I still harbor feelings. She has a boyfriend and she's happy, I have a girlfriend but not so much happy. Next year, we'll be living down the hall from one another. I feel as if this can only get worse. Any advice?
This could be an epic win or an epic loss.  There is no in between.

embarassed.gif

The best thing to do is invest into yourself. Consume yourself with school. Change something about yourself. New haircut, waredrobe, and ect.

Yeah I think I rushed into my current relationship but I do think Im gonna end it. Feel like I'm selling dreams to my girl though, &^%# feels horrible, man.

No pics though
laugh.gif
she knows of NT, no need for the added drama.

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Call her up one night be like "%%## that $*@@% that you love so bad....I know you still think about the times we had"
Why did you quote yourself?

I pressed edit and tried to add in the last line but 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I guess yuku played me

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

fall for someone else? lol

bulk then cut and watch her become fat

Songs nice....but I hate that number. Reminds me of the harlot

OP...she's with a new guy and happy at that.

What don't you get? It's over...don't try to cling to old memories because that's all it is now. Memories

Get close with several females and start inviting them over and your ex will see your not committed to anyone and that's gonna drive her crazy. Just keep the ladies in and out of your place but don't settle for one, you should form a team of winners.

Your ex lost. That's the mentality you need moving forward.

Smoke it up. Probably not the best solution but it works for me. Started smoking daily since the breakup. I started to care less and less about things like her and started caring more and more about things like school and work. Some people will say drugs and alcohol aren't the solution but for me weed helped tremendously. It helped prioritize my life and caring about her wasn't a priority anymore.

Any time I start to miss her I just wonder why? It's over and then the pain just goes away. It's all in your head. It's been scientifically proven that pain over relationships are just a cognitive structure in your mind that you can control. You gotta be strong OP, that's how you get over her. Just start caring less and less about her and youll be fine.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Smoke it up. Probably not the best solution but it works for me. Started smoking daily since the breakup. I started to care less and less about things like her and started caring more and more about things like school and work. Some people will say drugs and alcohol aren't the solution but for me weed helped tremendously. It helped prioritize my life and caring about her wasn't a priority anymore.

Any time I start to miss her I just wonder why? It's over and then the pain just goes away. It's all in your head. It's been scientifically proven that pain over relationships are just a cognitive structure in your mind that you can control. You gotta be strong OP, that's how you get over her. Just start caring less and less about her and youll be fine.
I'll give this a try, Maybe with a bottle though, blacks aren't doing in anymore

Nah blacks will never do it for you from a mental standpoint...and trust me the bottle will have you going over all those times you shared together. Probably end up feeling worse than you do now.

uh good luck bro but seriously this topic again i think we need an official :i am still simpin my ex gf vol suicide watch

Sorry if you misunderstood me but I didn't really mean smoke blacks or cigs
laugh.gif
I meant smoke MJ

"lol Nah I knew what you meant, I just recently stopped smokin MJ though. Trying not to regress.

Back
Top Bottom