NT help me out... DVD related

I need help burning movie files...
I'm looking for a program that allows a flawless conversion so the sound and picture will be nsync once burned to a disc.
I'm using DVDFlick, but it keep !@###$% up on me.. %*#$ is 75% out of sync everytime.

Damn i need help finding a good program
Nero and Roxio is out of the question. .

Use axara video converter and convert the .avi to a .vob and then use Roxio Easy DVD Creator or Nero DVD program to burn to a dvd with menus and everything. Also, if you have a slower computer your %@+% will get out of sync too. I noticed it used to always happened on my old 512mb pentium m and I just assumed the program sucked but when I do it on newer computers, I don't see that problem. I think the video conversion is too much for it to handle

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Use axara video converter and convert the .avi to a .vob and then use Roxio Easy DVD Creator or Nero DVD program to burn to a dvd with menus and everything. Also, if you have a slower computer your %@+% will get out of sync too. I noticed it used to always happened on my old 512mb pentium m and I just assumed the program sucked but when I do it on newer computers, I don't see that problem. I think the video conversion is too much for it to handle
I got a 2.80GHz dual core amd cpu
5.50GB RAM
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom