NT help me out, looking to buy a TV

Budget is about under $400, whats the best 32" tv I can get out there, preferably an LED but whatever a really good deal and quality tv

Originally Posted by eeibaby

What's the best choice out of these three brands?

Samsung, LG or Insignia?

Samsung > LG > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  Insignia

Sammy > LG > Sony > All

But for your budget, you're limited more to BETTER LCD than a weak LED.

Peace

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Sammy > LG > Sony > All

But for your budget, you're limited more to BETTER LCD than a weak LED.

What about Panasonic? In some reviews, I keep seeing Panasonic top Samsung, LG and Sony. No personal experience from Panasonic though, I just keep seeing them on top when I was looking for a a 3D LED.

3D is
eyes.gif
...unless your big on it

edit: i like my 24 inch LED insignia, great for gaming

IMO nothing wrong with brands on the lower end

Samsung is definitely the best out there right now and they have been for a while now. You want a 32" LED, I'd go for this: http://www.bestbuy.com/si...975284&skuId=4833547

Shop around though and see if you can find a better price than that. I'd also prefer it to be 120hz instead of 60hz but for your price range that seems like a good choice. For that size, 1080p is useless anyways so 720p should be good.

You can also check-out/compare it to this Panasonic Viera: http://www.bestbuy.com/si...194899&skuId=4837516
But I'll certainly go for the Samsung w/o hesitation. 

Thank you so much, RFX45, I will definitely compare and decide on the best option

I know the easiest choice would be samsung but something is making me lean towards the Panasonic. I'm reading reviews on how superb the picture quality is.

Are there any Nter who owns both?

what are the going standard features I should be looking for?  I don't keep up with TVs and my current TV is 7 yrs old.

The best bang for my buck was a LG and I also have a older Samsung LCD.

Both are good, but the deal was too good to pass up from B&H. LG LED w/ a small scratch on the bezel that I can't even see from my couch and I saved 50%.

Back
Top Bottom