NT Help Me Pick A Cell Phone

NT im buying a new phone tomorrow but i dont know which company is good in this area. Can you guys give me some recommendations to phones and providers you have and are happy with. This is the first phone im buying. So tell me some good plans also.

I live in Rockville but go to college in Baltimore (morgan).
I want a phone with pic/video, instant messaging, and online capabilities.

So far from my friends, ive herd that verizon was pretty good.

Thks in advanced.

^Everything works at Morgan

Come to the T-Mobile Store in Towson Mall and ask for Will.
Another one bites the dust!

at&t bberry curve if you must have the camera capabilities, if not the bberry 8800.

best @#%$ phone ever made to date! :pimp:
pimp.gif
A cup a day keeps the bad stuff away.

well i've only had at&t and sprint...out of the two sprint is better, way better.

my uncle has verizon and his phone works everywhere...like really everywhere, like the border of VA and NC...lol
The Real.

i will be picking up the curve for t-mo when it comes out next month
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Nick Young, Dominic McGuire, & OPEC let's get it!​
WASHINGTON ********

Or Columbia Mall and ask for an employee
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Quote:
Or Columbia Mall and ask for an employee
:rofl:
roll.gif

Thanks guys. A friend gave me a blackberry the 8700 for tmobile. so ill be hittin up towson mall tuesday. Im happy wit it cuz its free lol, the only thing is that it has no camera. It seems like a cool phone.

I'd personally go with GSM carriers(T-Mo, Cingular, etc..) so you can get the phone unlocked and jusy swap out your sim card.
While I hear nothing but good things about Verizon, I'm just more of a fan of the possibilities GSM has to offer.
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

Back
Top Bottom