NT Help Me pick a PHONE and Carrier vol. I'm firing Sprint

The break up was inevitable. You're never with your first forever. But I gotta let 'em go.

Sub-par performance in spots, horrible customer service, and most importantly of all I'm on my third Windows Mobile phone and they all have crashed atleast once at some point,

Right now I have the HTC Touch Pro and its cool but aside from the other problems on Sprint, it freezes up, slow performance and I've done nothing tomodify the phone.

Here's the thing. I need to keep a smartphone because you just can't go back to a regular phone after having one.
I am also done with all things Windows Mobile. I'm getting rid of my pc at home too for the most powerful MacMini.

What phones + service carriers out there would you recommend a fellow NT'er?

I got sprint and been with them from 05....I got a Treo 755p and I love, might upgrade soon tho to the HTC Touch Pro 2 when it drops. The customer service aintall that bad, they always give me an extension on my bill when I ask for one

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by nealraj006

G1 + T-mobile combo should work for you

Off subject but Neal what size are those foams?
Focus
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just wait a month and get the palm pre

and i've called customer service retentions once to lower the bill. why go anywhere else when Sprintis a bunch of pushovers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why not modify the phone? there is a thread floating around here for that phone

(mail to me for free
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

I have the iphone and blackberry bold on AT&T and they are ok prices are high tho.

I get 35% off with a corporate discount from family.

Are you happy with AT&T? Why do you have 2 phones on there?

verizon...i got an iphone but the service on verizon is hands down the best....im not sure what kinda phone your into so idk what phone to recommend. i thinkthe entire time i had my voyager i lost service once

I have the iphone and blackberry bold on AT&T and they are ok prices are high tho.

I get 35% off with a corporate discount from family.

Are you happy with AT&T? Why do you have 2 phones on there?
Homeboy phone
nerd.gif

^^ I work for AT&T that's why on is for business use only and the other line I owned before I was hired there but because the number in out of stateI couldn't use it for business so I kept the line so I can get my deposit back credit fresh out of HS FTL!!!

AT&T service is OK what are you looking to do with your cellphone?

LG voyager. Its
pimp.gif

Or any blackberry other then the storm.
Or LG Dare
BTW Verizon FTW

^^ I work for AT&T that's why on is for business use only and the other line I owned before I was hired there but because the number in out of state I couldn't use it for business so I kept the line so I can get my deposit back credit fresh out of HS FTL!!!

I have to stay connected with a ton of email, attachments, web, and be able to use Slingbox. I heard that apple apps is getting this on iphone.
I also need to be able to navigate the features of the phone easily

those that are saying verizon voyager...umm, that phone is whack as hell. verizon is dumb

i would go with tmobile, a g1 or blackberry..if not that then at&t..iphone. anything else is just

not a phone to me.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

LG voyager. Its
pimp.gif

Or any blackberry other then the storm.
Or LG Dare
BTW Verizon FTW

voyager has to be the biggest POS ever. my brother has gone through 4-5 of them cuz of constant freezing. phone turns off when he gets on the net. can'tget a signal. OP stay away from LG phones for your own good.

Almost all of the phones on Verizon are girl phones and I notice mostly girls have Verizon.
By the way, GSM >>> CDMA.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Almost all of the phones on Verizon are girl phones and I notice mostly girls have Verizon.
By the way, GSM >>> CDMA.

couldnt agree more..either for girls of for old people. mad old heads have verizon. and none of their phones are any good.

^^ I work for AT&T that's why on is for business use only and the other line I owned before I was hired there but because the number in out of state I couldn't use it for business so I kept the line so I can get my deposit back credit fresh out of HS FTL!!!

I have to stay connected with a ton of email, attachments, web, and be able to use Slingbox. I heard that apple apps is getting this on iphone.
I also need to be able to navigate the features of the phone easily

If that's the case fam you won't go wrong with the blackberry bold or iPhone they are both able to do what you need but i'm recommend the iPhonebased on what you told me because easy navigating is the best thing about the iPhone IMO

And BTW the way GSM>>>CDMA any day of the week like OG said and i've worked for Verizon and Sprint.

Happy Buying. Make sure to get apple care and a good case because having an iPhone with scratches isn't a good look.

Back
Top Bottom