NT, help me settle this lyrical dispute.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by eight2one

laugh.gif
at people that think this is serious.
que? im being dead serious, whats to joke about?

you're trolling for laughs by recreating a thread with the same joke that's already been done before. stop.

Not this aagain...
Seriously i think this and the White Vick jersey are the most brought up jokes that n ever get old on Niketalk... ohh and lets not forget "Sup, my hatstoo big"

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Yeah, this was funny the first time it happened on Niketalk several years ago. Now? Not so much.
Word, this is tarnishing the original thread's legacy. Like watchin an episode of Saved by the Bell: The New Class
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

i thought everybody knew it was Irv....

Irv was cool wit' ja....who was cool wit' jay....who was cool wit' dre.....who was cool wit' snoop......who was cool wit' chingy....who from STL like J-Kwon and they all had this wild crazy time at the super bowl when the Rams played the titans. It was in Atlanta and JD had everybody out there anyway, and he was tryna get them to peep game on a new "up and coming" artist they found. J was mad cool, and they was all chillin' and NOBODY could get over how wild Irv was actin'---almost like he had never been out the house. So J was like yo.....

"IRV GOTTI IN THE CLUB GETTIN' TIPSY"

the rest is history.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom