NT, help me with a scammer (vehicle related)

the obvious answer is death by motor vehicle...

find him, follow him, run him the **@* over... multiple times if necessary...

if u can.. get a big *@$ truck and just run over his spine... that way he'll be paralyzed forever so he can think about what he did...

Seems to get this info on some of these license plate sites is to pay money..possibly have a PI help out or if you know someone in law enforcement they could trace it on their comps..I tried some phone lookups and all I got were spots that wanted me to pay like 5 bucks for all the info..I feel sure there are spots on the net that do it for free, but you would have to keep looking..*edit* with all this being said this is what I came across off a forum..sorry for it being dark.
No free, no pay type either. FEDERAL law prohibits the release of that information, and has for years now.

Drivers Privacy Protection Act
18 U.S.C. § 2721 et. seq.
(Public Law 103-322)

Section 2721. Prohibition on release and use of certain personal information from State motor vehicle records...

.You can get it free if you are law enforcement in the discharge of your duties, or for a price if you are a towing company with actual possession of the vehicle, or an insurance company with a claim.

Damn I still feel bad for you. All I can say is just forget about dude. You only gonna stress yourself out more thinking about it. Just keep it moving my son.
If dude has been selling cars that have salvaged titles and not disclosing that info to the buyer I'm sure he'll get what he has coming to him eventually.

Actually, now that I think about it....after talking to you he probably thought you would find out the car had a salvaged title or you would find out whats wrong with it so he dipped and moved onto either a dumber buyer or someone with a better offer...

find out what cell phone service he has. then slide somebody a few dollars that works for the company along with the number. but chances are dude is on some type of prepay plan with a fake name.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

find out what cell phone service he has. then slide somebody a few dollars that works for the company along with the number. but chances are dude is on some type of prepay plan with a fake name.
i can work with this. thanks my dude

All jokes aside...

your wasting even more time and energy on this

what if it comes back to ya and this thing leads to even MORE time being wasted..... you didn't get got but could have so just keep it moving. You really didn't get scammed but I guess you should have since your acting like they did.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

All jokes aside...

what if it comes back to ya and this thing leads to even MORE time being wasted..... you didn't get got but could have so just keep it moving. You really didn't get scammed but I guess you should have since your acting like they did.

QFT

Take the L and keep it moving.

You didnt get scammed.

You more than likely were going to get scammed and the kid did u a favor.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

All jokes aside...

QFT

Take the L and keep it moving.

You didnt get scammed.

You more than likely were going to get scammed and the kid did u a favor.

he wasn't scammed but he did waste time, a good chunk of gas money going down to meet up with dude, and was late for other things he had to do.

if it was me and i knew where he lived i would go back with a few friends and press him for gas money for the first time i went down there and gas money for having to make the trip to go back down there to get gas money for the wasted first trip.

theres no houses nearby. and the numbers are in the 10000s . for example 10613, etc
71nuj8.png

dude's been emailing me all mornin to send me threats about the fake craigslist ads i been postin
laugh.gif

i'd really like to get an exact address so i can order pizza. i'll try the cell phone lookup through verizon.

thanks for your help NT

Alright So from the phone # you provided I can see that he is using Verizon Wireless. What I would do is find someone I know or slide someone at verizon a few dollars to lookup the phone # and give you the info.

If you cant do that than atleast go to verizon act like you are going to pay your bill ask that you never receive the statement and tell em what address is on file. Its worth a try.

Here's where I got my info.
http://www.areacode.com/r...674188&qstation=4188

Back
Top Bottom