NT. HELP ME WITH PAYPAL

ok so i have always used my parents paypal
laugh.gif
and paid them cash
nerd.gif
but im a little to old for that now and need my own account.....i have no debitcard but i do have a savings account...can i still have a paypal account??

how?

any help helps.

thanks

Yes, it will take a few days for money to transfer, but it is entirely possible.

easier if i just go sign up for a debit card.....that takes money from my savings account??

go to paypal, open a paypal account

i think you need some checks from your savings account

find out your savings account number and the routing number on the check

go to paypal, and click link to bank account or something, then enter your info

I wouldn't advise getting your debit card through PayPal, I tried that route and wasn't a big fan of it.

How old are you? Do you have a savings/checking account currently?

open a debit card at bofa or something, plus i wouldnt link your paypal account to your savings, im not sure if your bank is like this but i can only make 3withdrawals a month in my savings, that wouldnt work well with paypal

Originally Posted by JCH3

I wouldn't advise getting your debit card through PayPal, I tried that route and wasn't a big fan of it.

How old are you? Do you have a savings/checking account currently?
16 and ya i got a savings account....

you can either log on to your banks website to link a checking account to your savings OR you can go to your local bank in person to create a checking account.

^ I was in the same situation you are - I was 16 and couldn't get a debit card at my bank until I was 18.

Go to your bank and open a free checking account and make sure to order checks (not starter checks!) too. Then you should be able to register on PayPal withyou routing and account numbers on the checks themselves.

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

ok thanks.. ill see what i can do...any easier ways??
what is so hard about that? since you already have a savings just go to your bank and ask if they can add a checking account under the same name. I just did the same thing last week.

how long until i get checks?? order them?? why cant i just get a debit card?

how long does this take??

yes it does. thats why if you have it linked directly to an account it takes seconds.....

any answers to how long does it take to get checks....or how long it takes to get a debit card

who's your bank? Just open a student checking account witht them and they should also give you a debit card. Once you get your debit card,make sure you also get the routing number from that bank. When opening up a account with paypal, they will deposit 2 transactions to your account worth acouple cents, and will ask you to verify the amount. If, you have online banking it should be a peice of cake to get that info, if you don't have onlinebanking just go to your bank and ask for a statement. NEVER, and I mean NEVER give paypal you SSN. That is another way to verfiy, but never do that.

P.S. for a student checking account, you might need a parents signature.

Edit: A debit card usually takes 2-4 business days.

i cant get a parent sig.

edit: thanks for your edit
roll.gif

You might be able to sign up with a account number and routing number.

Why can't you get a parents sig....students checking is a good account to have(or thats what you tell them
tongue.gif
)

yes it does. thats why if you have it linked directly to an account it takes seconds.....

any answers to how long does it take to get checks....or how long it takes to get a debit card

how could I do that?

if you have a debit/credit card you can just type in your info on PAYPAL. or if you have checks then you can get the numbers off that and enter those....

if you have neither then your in the same boat as me.

i can get a parent sig cause they hate me buying shoes(thats what i need a paypal for) and they think ima lose the card. and i dont earn enough money tospend...i dont no. i am just tryin to do it quick.

don't listen to that guy he's dumb you don't need to order actual checks, just ask your bank teller to write down your bank account ona paper. It's good to have checks if you actually need to pay bills, but I doubt you do at your age.

if you have a debit/credit card you can just type in your info on PAYPAL. or if you have checks then you can get the numbers off that and enter those....

i can get a parent sig cause they hate me buying shoes(thats what i need a paypal for) and they think ima lose the card. and i dont earn enough money to spend...i dont no. i am just tryin to do it quick.

I did all that when I got my paypal account, but when i recieved some money it didn't go straight into my actual bank account I had to transfer itmyself, and it say's I have to wait 3-4 days.

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

i can get a parent sig cause they hate me buying shoes(thats what i need a paypal for) and they think ima lose the card. and i dont earn enough money to spend...i dont no. i am just tryin to do it quick.

I did all that when I got my paypal account, but when i recieved some money it didn't go straight into my actual bank account I had to transfer it myself, and it say's I have to wait 3-4 days.
did you really think the money transfers to your bank automatically?? You have to request it to transfer.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

I did all that when I got my paypal account, but when i recieved some money it didn't go straight into my actual bank account I had to transfer it myself, and it say's I have to wait 3-4 days.
did you really think the money transfers to your bank automatically?? You have to request it to transfer.

Yeah, That's what I was thinking, but dude said he had done where the money goes straight into your bank account automatically, maybe I misread it.

Back
Top Bottom