NT help! School me on recent JB quality (For essay)

So im writing a argumentative essay and doing JB quality going down as prices go up

So can yall help? maybe some facts,ideas,examples, history??? anything
If you disagree with this tell me why

thanks in advance

Wth is this? Are you #%%$@% serious?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why are ya' talking down?, either help OP or don't post at all!
Well I would make a point about how JB doesn't charge due to quality, but to hype. I mean as soon as they heard Lil Wayne say "Space Jam Jordans" they knew they were in. Once the hype came to the Space Jams they decided to price them at 175! Does hype sell? YES it does!

Originally Posted by AirDrama23

Originally Posted by dtb00201

you have any avy full of examples

i was gonna use some of them as examples lol

air-jordans.com has a full list of price points for older models, thats one place to start

as far as quality problems bust out the aqua 8s and the cdp 3s in ur avy and examine the midsole for a minuteif you have actually worn them you will probably notice the paint starting to crack off. That type of thing did not happen on prior 8s or original and early 2000 retro 3s

cdp xi's have issues with the 23 peeling off, this was not an issue on prior xi's as well as the extremely low cut patent leather

materials as a whole just downgraded, especially leather

smh.gif

I've never seen guys take this $+%% so serious. If i were ya teacher I'd flunk you just on ya topic alone. Sensitive shoe buyers need hugs

as far as quality problems bust out the aqua 8s and the cdp 3s in ur avy and examine the midsole for a minute if you have actually worn them you will probably notice the paint starting to crack off. That type of thing did not happen on prior 8s or original and early 2000 retro 3s
i got 3 pairs of og aqua VIIIs and they crack/chip just like any other viii.....just have to take very good precautions to not let that happen. Sure it happens to some just from wearing them, but more often not if only worn a few times. Putting sneaks in ziploc bags or in dry areas= disaster.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

as far as quality problems bust out the aqua 8s and the cdp 3s in ur avy and examine the midsole for a minute if you have actually worn them you will probably notice the paint starting to crack off. That type of thing did not happen on prior 8s or original and early 2000 retro 3s
i got 3 pairs of og aqua VIIIs and they crack/chip just like any other viii.....just have to take very good precautions to not let that happen. Sure it happens to some just from wearing them, but more often not if only worn a few times. Putting sneaks in ziploc bags or in dry areas= disaster.

my friend has the white and red pair from 2003 that are beat to the ground....and the midsole has no paint chipping......its the methods they started using after 2004 that it happens 2....they just put a cheap thin layer of paint on....before they would dye it

Ha ha well I really do think hype does all the selling and due to the hype or "hypebeasts" as NTers call em, quality doesnt really play a factor in the marketing for Jordan. I feel JB is starting to worry more about "exclusive" retros such as the jams as last year, cdp, concords/cools this year to just reep the benefits of sellouts. quality being flamed by everyone that its worsening and cheap well now-a-days its hard to find quality over quantity in retro jordans. Its all quantity over quality. Maybe JB wants to keep selling by giving everyone shoes that everyone knows they like! SEX sells, and trust XIs are sexy along with many other retro jordans. hahahahaha :smile:

Back
Top Bottom