NT HELP vol. Bloods and Crips, Made In America

7,504
3,742
Joined Dec 3, 2007
I was wondering if anyone knew or had any idea where a full version of this documentary could be seen online...
It supposedly came out in Feb of this year on PBS. It just looks very interesting...

...
 
7,504
3,742
Joined Dec 3, 2007
Originally Posted by JPTHE3

I saw this on PBS it aired on tuesday or thursday
^^^how was it...'cause i really want to see this...

Additionally, to me, it just seems so crazy that we invest so much more time in Wars outside of this country--ones that could've been avoided quitehonestly and in others we have no business in--when right in our very own backyards, there are wars such as that between the bloods and the crips, as well asthat between the numerous other gangs that plague or inner cities/suburbs.

I suppose nothing significant has been directed or implemented to quell these internal wars becausethe bureaucrats on capital hill cannot see the rewards (monetary) associated with stopping a few misguided ninjas from killing themselves, as opposed to theriches that can be achieved in Afghanistan and Iraq...



...
 
496
10
Joined Jan 1, 2009
and why would those in DC care what ninjas in the hood do? i mean, their kids aren't at risk, so why care? i know i certainly dont. let them kill eachother off, it's call population control.

 
7,504
3,742
Joined Dec 3, 2007
Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

and why would those in DC care what ninjas in the hood do? i mean, their kids aren't at risk, so why care? i know i certainly dont. let them kill each other off, it's call population control.
I mean, I've realized that you say stuff like this to get a rise out of people, but really, can you be at the very least somewhat serious...and if you are,I definitely feel sorry for you because no one that I've ever met is this callous, misguided, and misinformed...



...
 
31,944
1,010
Joined Jul 23, 2007
Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

OP u need to see it. ull just watch it, blame the government and the white man for these kids problems!

I guess you are being funny, I dunno, but you do know the CIA and Ollie North did their part in aiding those LA street Gangs with the influx of drugs fromthe Colomnian drug dealers to help raise $$ for their efforts in Nicaragua..
and along with those drugs comes violence, and the battle over territory


Im Glad you brought up the Gov't angle, tho they arent solely to blame, they should receive their fare shair of it
 
496
10
Joined Jan 1, 2009
Super, i mean, i was actually being serious. I honestly could care less about what goes down in the inner city...its not affecting me. and thats the god damntrue for most upper middle class citizens ive meet over my lifetime
 
5,264
452
Joined Nov 21, 2006
"Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood"


Still true til this day
 
1,953
10
Joined Dec 4, 2008
Originally Posted by hampisaboss


For some reason I have always been fascinated by gang shows
Me to
I dont know why but its just very interesting to learn about
 
7,504
3,742
Joined Dec 3, 2007
Originally Posted by That Guy

Originally Posted by hampisaboss


For some reason I have always been fascinated by gang shows
Me to
I dont know why but its just very interesting to learn about
I think these kinds of shows are interesting simply because they show humans interacting in a such a manner that we would normally associate withwild animals. They have all the elements of a discovery channel wild animal type show as well as all the elements of a Hollywood action "cinema". Butas interesting as it all may be, it's also very chilling because it's very unnatural, especially when you know that this is NOT a movie, and in fact,people down the street on the other side of town are being killed in cold blood.

Human death is natural, but human murder is unnatural because it is proof that something really vile is going on...


Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Super, i mean, i was actually being serious. I honestly could care less about what goes down in the inner city...its not affecting me. and thats the god damn true for most upper middle class citizens ive meet over my lifetime
And this is why i seriously believe that this country is doomed.

I mean, what's the point of being a civilized member of "society", or how civilized are you, when you feel indifferent knowing that anotherperson, and groups of people, are being killed in what is practically a jungle, urban.

At some point in our evolution, we humans got together in communities which eventually gave rise to societies because such a constitution made survival so muchbetter and easier. This is perhaps one of the reasons why humans are the dominant species on the planet--because although naturally selfish, from anevolutionary standpoint, our ability to care for the next man ultimately makes us stronger--and different from the other animals. So ask yourself--are you likethe animals that roam the jungles and live by the evolutionary maxim, survival of the fittest, or are you human.

You think it's not affecting you but you are so wrong in that logic. What do you think will happen when all hell breaks lose with gang related violence.Imagine what would happen if everyone took your stance and turned a blind eye to the violence. Eventually, as a consequence of expanding their turfs, thesegangs would make their way to your cozy and comfort upper middle class neighborhood. Is that when you would start to care--well guess what, by then, it wouldbe too late and chances are, your misguided and pompous *** would have already been killed...

Don't think you're any better than these gangsters. If anything, you're much worse because unlike them, you have options and you have the power todo something about what's going on but instead, you sit in your upper middle class subdivision house and sneer as though you got to where you got solely byyour exerted efforts...

...
 
7,964
5,355
Joined Jun 21, 2005
and why would those in DC care what ninjas in the hood do? i mean, their kids aren't at risk, so why care? i know i certainly dont. let them kill each other off, it's call population control
In another thread didn't you say you were black? You ole Uncle Tom %#@ negro.

As Killer Mike said "Stop ignoring your cousins in the ghetto, because they're there"

So yes you should care....unless you don't care about your family either because they're not "upper-middle class".....
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now