NT HELP.. Vol. Conversation with girls

When your chillin with a brawd what are you talking about, and what conversations do you start. This is the only thing im missing, sometimes i just cant start a conversation and there will be a long pause of silence.. Thanks in advance

Conversation is simple..you can talk about music, sports, politics, religion, fashion, his/hers favorite things, family, culture, food etc etc, one thing carrys you into another convo. Just keep it flowing to avoid those quiet awkward moments. A sense of humor on both sides also goes a long way.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Conversation is simple..you can talk about music, sports, politics, religion, fashion, his/hers favorite things, family, culture, food etc etc, one thing carrys you into another convo. Just keep it flowing to avoid those quiet awkward moments. A sense of humor on both sides also goes a long way.

Damn.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

When your chillin with a brawd what are you talking about, and what conversations do you start. This is the only thing im missing, sometimes i just cant start a conversation and there will be a long pause of silence.. Thanks in advance
laugh.gif

Sorry I went back and read your post and I'm chuckling. Pics?

We're going to talk about whatever the #%%$ I want to talk about, and she can be %#%*%$! happy that I choose to talk to her stupid %!!.

Just go random. Think like a stand-up comedian and make "observations." Soon all of your conversations will just be random !#!#, good laughs, and a couple deep convos here and there.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

All these "im afraid of talking to girls threads" is making NT men look bad

fixed
My first approach game is good, that how i get the brawds, but when we chill i have stuff to talk about, but it runs out after a while

fixed
My first approach game is good, that how i get the brawds, but when we chill i have stuff to talk about, but it runs out after a while

whats your first approach?
pics?

am i the only one annoyed with how he spells brawds?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

fixed

pics?

laugh.gif
A good conversation about anything, and i leave with the number, and take it from there.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

fixed

pics?

laugh.gif

nope

Damn.

Just keep it simple with the broads.

Tell em what that thang smell like?
Is she a screamer..and so on..

Originally Posted by prokid404

Damn.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Girls love talking about themselves all you have to do is act like your interested. Make her laugh, no corny $!%! has to come natural. Its easy once you brake the ice.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Just go random. Think like a stand-up comedian and make "observations." Soon all of your conversations will just be random !#!#, good laughs, and a couple deep convos here and there.

This works for me

Back
Top Bottom