NT HELP! vol. MY WING STOP MIGHT CLOSE

I was grabbing some cajun wings before the fight the other night and the franchise owner (friend of mine since he opened and I became his most loyal customer)was telling me about how bad business is lately. They are coming up on one year of being open and they've been struggling since football season and he saidhe's not sure if he can make it to next football season. They already raised prices, last week my 10 wing meal went up to $8.99 (9.46 after tax).

The wings are great, service is top notch, I have no idea why they are struggling. Doesn't help that they just opened a Buffalo Wild Wings about 6-7 milesaway even though it's in a different neighborhood.

What do I do?

Originally Posted by infamousod

I was grabbing some cajun wings before the fight the other night and the franchise owner (friend of mine since he opened and I became his most loyal customer) was telling me about how bad business is lately. They are coming up on one year of being open and they've been struggling since football season and he said he's not sure if he can make it to next football season. They already raised prices, last week my 10 wing meal went up to $8.99 (9.46 after tax).

The wings are great, service is top notch, I have no idea why they are struggling. Doesn't help that they just opened a Buffalo Wild Wings about 6-7 miles away even though it's in a different neighborhood.

What do I do?
$8.99 for TEN wings?!?! not even a 12?..... dank wings in my hometown = $4.25 for a dozen.

that is a shame, though. I know how hard it is to find some good wings.

When people can't even afford chicken wings, you know the economy is in trouble
laugh.gif

its 10 wings + fries with crack sprinkled on them + drink + extra sauce

joke's on them I would probably pay more

I'll pray for you. Wingstop is GOAT chain wing restaurant. Mad expensive though.

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

$8.99 for TEN wings?!?! not even a 12?..... dank wings in my hometown = $4.25 for a dozen.

that is a shame, though. I know how hard it is to find some good wings.

When people can't even afford chicken wings, you know the economy is in trouble
laugh.gif
To be fair though, the combo meal comes with a drink and a massive helping of the best fries in existence.

infamousod wrote:

joke's on them I would probably pay more

Back
Top Bottom