NT HELP: Will my admission be revoked?

OK NT, Im a senior in HS and right now Im on track to graduate with an extra credit. In my calculus for the 3rd mp class I have a 66%, which Normally would be a D,D+.  My Calc teacher has his own grading scale, where 70 or lower is an F
embarassed.gif

At first thought I thought maybe that 66 would be averaged with my 4th mp grade and final to determine my semester grade, but he told me today that my 66 will be averaged as a 0 (E).  So now even if I get an A, I still average a 50, 60 tops
mad.gif
  Idk how my schoolis letting this clown do this, but they are.

I have been admitted into the University of Tennessee and confirmed my enrollment, and LSU and U of Oregon have also accepted me. I will walk regardless because I hold an extra credit, but will colleges pull my admission because of this grade?? 

Talk to Admissions at the University. I don't think we can help you much here unless you are looking for a "you good" for some reassurance. :/ Sorry man.

Having the exact same problem OP except I don't even have a extra course so I need to pass my calculus our class average is like a 44% and thats because this one guy is getting a 94%
smh.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Having the exact same problem OP except I don't even have a extra course so I need to pass my calculus our class average is like a 44% and thats because this one guy is getting a 94%
smh.gif

how the hell can a high school calc class average 44%? Your teacher is either making his exams extremely hard or he isn't teaching right. There shouldn't be that many people failing.

yall have to take calculus? in my school we only have like 20 people taking AP calculus and our average is like a 72... but i have 100 throughout the year. calculus is too easy. i guess it runs in the family. my uncle writes calculus books.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by McRaptor

how the hell can a high school calc class average 44%? Your teacher is either making his exams extremely hard or he isn't teaching right. There shouldn't be that many people failing.
This. My class's average was like 80%
One of my boys got accepted into UCSD but got 2 F's in physics and calc and they revoked his admission
But since you're only failing one class(?) I doubt they'd revoke your admission

They don't generally revoke your admittance based on one class/grade. You have to do a lot of damage for them to completely deny you after acceptance. To know for sure talk to an admissions person at the schools you are accepted to, but I wouldn't stress out over it.

Back
Top Bottom